Every Day Quick and Easy Beauty Tips: Bring Out The Natural Beauty in You and Invest in a Little Me Time
Mascara Enhances Your Eyes
Do you have a daily beauty routine?See results without voting
Be Sexy Everywhere
Add a Glow to Your Body
We all have hectic lives these days: be it our job; children; partner; family; keeping our home clean; our fridge full and dinner on the table are just a few things that keep us continously busy.
Looking beautiful may be the last thing on your mind and the last thing on your to do list. However it's important to always look your best; important for you!
When you look good you feel good. Here are a few quick and easy beauty tips that only take a few minutes out of your day. Go on, bring out the natrual beauty in you.
- Invest in a good quality shampoo and separate conditioner that's suitable for your hair type. Never use cheap hair cleaning products.
- Don't wash your hair everyday; you will lose valuable essential oils necessary for healthy looking hair.
- Dress your locks up instantly with fancy hair clips, headbands, colourful hats or scarfs.
- Use hair pieces: great if you're letting your hair grow; hair pieces also add volume to thin and straight hair.
- Use a little anti frizz gel to calm your unruly locks.
- At night time always remove your makeup before you go to bed. Wash your face in cold water (firms the skin) and apply a night cream.
- In the morning always wash your face in cold water and apply a daily moisturizer.
- Once a week use a natural mask face: it will do wonders for your skin.
- Use a concealer to cover spots, blemishes and dark circles. Make sure the concealer is the same colour as your skin.
- Brush a little powder over your nose and cheeks to reduce redness.
- Use baby (non alcoholic) wipes to clean your eye lids and around your eyes. Wipe the area gently.
- Always dab a little anti wrinkle cream (once you hit 30) around your eyes just before bedtime. Don't rub the cream in, gently massage outwards and upwards.
- Daily, using an eyebrow brush, apply a little gel to your eyebrows.
- Wear black, brown or clear mascara to enhance your eyes and condition your lashes.
- Brush a little eye shadow the same colour as your eyes over the bottom of your eye lid.
- Wear a hint of lippy. Choose a good quality lipstick that contains moisturiser and sun block.
- If lipstick isn't your thing, wear a lip gloss.
- Always wear sun block on your lips when in the sun.
- If your lips are dry and chapped dab a little vaseline on your lips daily till you have a smooth silky smile.
- Use teatree oil for any sores or blemishes the minute they begin to show on your lips. Yes it stings.
- Use lightly scented body products, not over powering sickly sweet ones.
- Wear a good deodorant. What you don't sweat? Guess what? You do!
- Choose a delicate scented perfume for everyday. Just a hint, less is always more when it comes to body smells and perfumes.
Baby wipes are great for sensitive skin and leave your face feeling fresh and clean without any fuss. Gently wipe your face in a circluar motion, this will stimulate the skin cells and help the blood circulate resulting in a healthier glow.
Who's That Girl?
Love the Skin You're In
Your Inner and Outer Beauty Manual
Invest in You: Look Your Best Tips
Shape Your Eyebrows:
- Get your eyebrows shaped by a professional, then you can follow their lead; your eyebrows frame your face.
Revive Tired Eyes:
- Use a gel eye pack to revive tired eyes.
Shape Your Face:
- Invest in a good hair cut that suits the shape of your face.
Treat Your Hair:
- Buy a luxury shampoo.
Treat Your Body:
- Have a good soak with relaxing bubbles.
- Wrap yourself up in a fluffy towel.
- Invest in a soft full length bath robe.
- Moisturize your body regularly especially elbows, knees and heels.
- Get a pedicure.
- Get a manicure.
Feel Your Best:
- Get out for a walk. Fresh air blows away the cobwebs and does wonders for your complexion.
- Laugh more. It's good for the endorphins (the good ones).
- Get an early night now and then.
- Eat a healthy balanced diet
- Keep the tracksuit for the gym (not a good fashion for the high street or anywhere else) and leave the leggings to the skinny celebs.
- A daily moisturizer cream.
- A night cream.
- Anti wrinkle eye cream.
Look after your skin. You don't have to break the bank. There are many good quality yet inexpensive creams readily available. Supermarkets stock numerous brands at excellent prices. No one is suggesting you have to be supper woman. A little lip gloss; mascara; a fancy hairband won't take more than a few minutes.
Invest in You:
Looking good helps you feel good. When you feel good you have more energy and are fun to be around. Being fun to be around is great for your family and friends. Invest some time in you, you deserve it and so do your family and friends. Find some me time :)
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder: Look in the mirror and behold.
© 2009 Gabriel Wilson
More by this Author
This article lists alcoholic drinks that won't make you fat. If you're watching your weight or want a healthier option read on and discover low calorie alcoholic drinks that won't ruin your waistline.
Great tips to help you choose your wedding dress: where to look; things you need to consider; shape and style of silhouette; your shape and what will suit you plus how to decide your budget.
Zero calorie foods take more energy to absorb into the system than the energy in the food itself. In other words zero calorie foods are foods you can eat without counting calories or gaining weight