10 Awesome People to Follow on Twitter
A little over a year and a half ago I posted an article here on HubPages with 20 Ways for How to Get Followers on Twitter. A number of people have commented on that article with their feedback and support. Many of them had the smarts to follow through with adding their Twitter handle so that they could gain followers. It’s a savvy thing to do. After all, if you don’t let people know where to find you on Twitter then they aren’t going to realize that they can follow you.
Props to those people! Here’s a list of them including some information about why you might want to follow them on Twitter:
· @SocialNiche. Follow this Twitter feed to get a lot of very useful information about social media for niche topics and making a brand for yourself in the web world.
· @2_0. People who are interested in Web 2.0 and social media news and information will enjoy the tweets by Master 2.0.
· @05NinaG. This college girl from the Philippines is kind of fun to follow if you ant to get a little glimpse into normal college interests.
· @djo2. This self described “visionary, activist, explorer, heir” seems to tweet random statements and links there in there. They are a bit off the wall but do give a little pause for thought and sprinkle some interesting bits throughout your day.
· @AllProSup. This is a Twitter feed for a nutritional supplements site. I wouldn’t necessarily normally recommend following something like this unless you happened to be interested in that niche topic. However, they often tweet really great quotes from athletes that are fun to read.
In addition to these people that reached out and asked to be followed, I’d like to recommend the additional following people who are also active on HubPages because I never fail to enjoy their tweets:
· @PrettyDarkHorse. This hubber describes herself on Twitter with a bio quote that I love: “I love to dance, live simply and to laugh!” This is reflected in her Hubs, which she tweets links to on a steady basis.
· @MaryeAudet. This leading HubPages success story provides great articles on the HubPages site that are always interesting and informative. I follow her on Twitter because she also provides additional neat commentary there and is good about responding to people on the site.
· @jai55. Straight from his Twitter bio this Texas writer says he is “A free spirited life junkie who's passionate about health, fitness, food and personal development.” That sums up the kind of tweets, links and information you can expect when following him.
· @pinglish. One of the reasons I love following this author is because of the diversity of the different topics covered on this Twitter feed. I also tend to write about a lot of different interests so that’s something I can appreciate!
· @RoseoftheWest. My favorite Twitter bio of all time comes from this writer who says: “I step in puddles of water, words, and music.” How could you not want to follow someone who says that?!
If you want to follow me on Twitter you can do so: @KathrynVercillo and @CrochetBlogger are both mine. Or you might be interested in some Twitter lists of top hubs including @KathrynVercillo/hubpages-favorites and @HubPagesDotCom/nifty-hubbers.
More by this Author
Best Online Social Networking Sites for Entrepreneurs As an entrepreneur (whether online or offline), it is absolutely crucial for you to have an online presence. It is through this presence that you make business...
Yelp.com is a popular reviews website where you can go to get information about all different types of businesses in your area. These are supposed to reviews that random people choose to put up on businesses that they...
How can you tell if your mushrooms are turning bad? Find out the most common signs to look for before throwing them out.