- They are not encouraged to build in program documentation as they write their code (see JavaDocs, etc.),
- They are not provided with sufficient syntax checking during code editing (see Eclipse, NetBeans, Visual Studio),
- They are required to launch a web browser to execute their code, and
- They have precious little debugging support, if any.
1. It's interpreted
2. It's loosely typed
3. Variables do not need to be declared
4. There are too many versions
5. Objects are Ignored
More by this Author
We could nag, but this is better. It is less work for us to use the words of others to emphasize the importance of doing laundry. Besides, if you saw the way we dressed, you'd laugh your mouse off.
Data Hiding is an aspect of Object Oriented Programming (OOP) that allows developers to protect private data and hide implementation details. In this tutorial we examine basic data hiding techniques in Java.
A useful text editor is an essential component of any personal computer. Every day we need to make notes, compose documents, and record vital pieces of information. We depend on our text editor. Microsoft provided...