All Browser Downloads for Computers, Smartphones & Android Devices
There are so many browsers on the market today with newer ones popping up all the time - Remember, newer in some cases does not always mean better.
Within this database, you;ll be amazed at how many alternative browsers there are, and more importantly, how advanced they've become. They include all the old and new browsers for tablets, ipad, iphone, iPod, Blackberry, Kindle Fire, and all other Android devices. Take them for a ride and see how useful or not they can be.
You can use as many browsers simultaneously as you like. • Change your browser and experience * Faster speeds. * Improved security * Better performance * Newer features * Sleeker designs and more.
Click on the following links for more information about each browser's system specifications. Further down the page are the browsers designed to keep children safe while using the Internet.
Jargon - What's does it all mean?
- Android is a mobile operating system developed by Google for Google Play devices. It is based on the Android 5.0 "Lollipop" is Google's latest version of the Android mobile operating system designed for watches, TVs, phones. tablet's and cars.
- IOS is a mobile operating system which runs the iphone, ipad, iPod and other touch screen IOS devices and is owned and run by Apple inc.
- Linux Is an operating system designed for tablet's, notebooks, computers, smart phones and other devices. It is owned by SCO ,Santa Cruz Operation.
- Windows (Microsoft Windows) is designed for tablet's, notebooks, computers and smart phones and other devices. It is owned and run by Microsoft.
Google's Android 5.0 Lollipop OS
Tips - Before installing and a new browser...
Open your existing browser and set it to your homepage - Now open the task manager and observe how much memory it's using. Use this as a benchmark. Once you've installed a newer browser you'll see immediately how much system resources it's using.
AFTER installing a new browser. Each browser has lot's of "icons" at the top of page to bookmark, forward and backward page etc, so to be sure you're accessing ALL the features within each icon, try the following combinations. 1, is the quick left click on icon. 2, Left click on icon and hold. 3, Right click on icon and 4, right click and hold.
Also observe it's speed and stability compared to your existing browsers.
Browsers get slower and slower the longer we use them so to speed things up, you can do a variety of things such as
* remove unwanted applications that you don't use. * Clear your Internet cache files regularly. * Reduce your browser plug-ins, Spy-ware and Ad-ware.* Disable images within the browser settings, especially if you're only using them for script-based searches. * Turn off flash, Java, images and sound, etc. *. Close tool-bars and other programs when not in use. Very useful if you're one of the remaining few dial-up users, or have to put up with slow broadband speeds! Or instead of turning off individual features from your favourite browser, try selecting another browser and turn off all the features you don't use. This will enable faster page loading and provide more time for surfing and researching. You can simply switch to your existing browser when you need to view images etc.
10 Must Have Smartphones Coming in 2015
Search for browsers via your devices / operating system
- A = Android devices.
- BB = BlackBerry devices.
- GP = Google Play devices.
- iPa = iPad device. IOS devices.
- iPh = iPhone - Mobile/cell phone. IOS devices.
- iPo = iPod. IOS devices.
- KF = KindleFire.
- L = Linux operating system.
- M = Mac - Mackintosh (Apple) operating system.
- Ubuntu operating system.
- W = Windows. Microsoft operating system.
Index: All Browser Listings
- 1st Browser. Windows: Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 9 &10 & Vista Mac: Mac OSX 10.6 and up.
- 4G Speed Up Browser. A - GP. Fast 4G speeds. Privacy features. Simple interface.
- 4G Fast Internet. A - GP. Privacy mode. Tab functions. Fast speeds.
- Amaya Browser. M. Browse and edit the web quite easy. Tool to create and updates documents to web-pages.
- AOL Explorer Browser. W. Easy to use. Fast, secure. Web accelerators.
- Aquari Stealth Browser. iPh - iPo. Secure privacy features. Easy to use.
- Atomic Browser. iPh. Safari's alternative. Flexible. Customisable. Fast and secure.
- Avant Browser. W. Basic browser. Packed with useful tools. Accelerators. Very secure. 2012.
- Baidu Spark Browser. A - GP - W. Lightweight. Fast. Customisable.
- Bitty Browser. W. Helps keep track of fav sites. Easy customisation.
- Blackbird Browser. M - W. Developed for the African American community.
- Blippar. A - iph - W. Turns your mobile into a magic lens.
- Boat Browser Mini. A - GP - W. Fast, smart and cool browser. Fully customizable.
- BriskBard W. E-mail client. FTP client. Media player. Newsreader. IRC client .
- Bolt Browser. A - BB - iPh. Tabbed browsing. Facebook integration. Tabbed browsing.
- Browzar Browser. W. The worlds smallest browser. Built for privacy.
- Browse3D browser. W. Simple, nippy and very visual. View multiple pages at once. Definitely 3D. High memory usage.
- Camino Browser. M. Security features, safe and clean. Tab browsing and overview features.
- Chrome Beta. A - GP - iPh - L - W. New and improved tools and features.
- Chrome Browser. A - GP iPh - L - W. Enhanced version of Google Chrome. Renamed to CoolNovo.
- Chromium Browser. L. Plug-ins. Private browsing. Many other cool and useful features.
- Citrio Browser. W. Smooth. Fast. Download/Torrent manager.
- CloudBrowse. iPh. Good performance. Choose from 3 services.
- CM Browser. A - GP - iPh - M - W. Lightweight, small, speedy & secure. Runs smoothly.
- CometBird Browser. A - GP - W. On-line video demand and bookmarking. Auto software updater.
- Comodo Dragon Browser. W. Based on Chrome. Security features. Privacy features. Comodo Secure DNS.
- Comodo iceDragon Browser. W. Built on the Firefox Core. Security features. nippy.
- CoolNovo browser. L - M - W. Formerly called 'Chrome Plus' but with more features.
- Coowon Browser. W. Ideal for on-line gamers. Very secure browsing and security. Sleek performance.
- Crazy Browser. W. Fast and reliable. Lock tab, mark tab and group organizer.
- Deepnet Explorer Browser. W. Easy to use. Great for dial-up users. Packed with great features.
- Dolphin Browser. A - GP - iPa - iPo - iPh - KF - M - W. Fast and playful. Voice to search. Lots of add-ons.
- Easy Browser. A - GP - W. Fast. Simple. multi web-page management.
- Edge Browser. W 10. Now pre-installed in new Window devices. Includes Cortana personal assistant.
- Elinks Browser. L - U. Similar to Lynx. Auto blocks all flash, Java and images for faster page loading.
- Epic Browser. W. India's 1st ever web browser. Good security and privacy features.
- Enigma Browser. W. Lightweight. Fast. Very stable and loads fast.
- Firefox Browser. A - GP - KF - iPh - L. - M - W. Easy to use.Useful tools and extensions.
- Firefox Mobile/Fennec alpha 1. KF - L - M - W. Fast, secure. Multiple tabs. Add-on support, PC-syncing.
- Freenet. W. & L. Anonymous websites. Third party applications for chat and file sharing.
- Galeon Browser. L. Lightweight interface. Quite active with a good response time.
- Ghostery Privacy Browser. A - GP. Browse the web in privacy. Fast page loading.
- Google Chrome Browser.iPa - iPo - iPh - W - M - L. Simple to use. Very fast and stable.
- GreenBrowser. W. Easy to use. Fast. Useful AD Filter, mouse gestures and drag.
- Gnome. E - L. Easy and simple to use. Customizable interface and security features.
- Habit Browser. A - GP - W. Fully customisable. Weak ongoing support and updates.
- Hot Browser. iPa - iPh - iPo. Auto news feed loader. Stream to TV. Lots more features.
- iCab Browser. M. Many useful tools. A non free version and limited use of free version.
- In Browser. A - GP. Incognito mode. No data is saved when viewing sites.
- Internet Explorer 8 Browser. W. Bing bar and MSN defaults. Safe browsing and accelerators.
- Internet Explorer 9 Browser. W. Great parental controls. Text, videos and graphics accelerator.
- Internet Explorer 11 Browser. W. For Windows 8.1 and above.
- Iron Browser. L - M. Complete security and privacy while browsing.
- Javelin Browser. A - GP - iPh - W. Ad blocker. Go incognito. Spirit mode.
- JoDoFox Browser. L - M - W. Surf the web anonymously.
- K-Meleon Browser W. Very nippy. Mouse gestures. Not compatible with all sites, but a must have.
- Konqueror Browser. L - U. Powered by KHTML. File manager. PDF viewer. Custom plugins.
- Knowtilus Browser. iPa - iPh. Text editor. RSS reader. Text to speech. Translator is good.
- Later Gator Browser. A - GP. Simple interface. Facebook & Twitter auto notifications.
- Lightning Browser. A - GP - iPh - L - M. Nice design. Speedy. Incognito mode.
- Links 2 Browser. L - U. Text based browser but displays images.
- Little Web Browser. A - GP. Stays fast by blocking scripts and images.
- Lunerscape Browser. A - W. Triple engine browser. Fast and versatile. Simple interface.
- Lynx Browser. A - L - M - W. Also for Unix, VMS, and other platforms.
- Maxthon Browser. A - KF - W. Very customizable. Speedy. Easy to use. Free cloud services.
- Maxathon Classic Browser. W. Based on IE but lighter and faster. Very customisable.
- Maxathon Cloud Browser. A - KF - W. Very fast. and secure. Quick access to newsBite features.
- MetaBrowser. W. Meta-data management tool for your TV shows and movie's.
- Mercury Browser. A - GP - iPh - W. Powerful functions. Flash support. Plug-ins. Safeguard.
- Midori Browser. L - U - W. Fast, lightweight. Standard features although limited and still under development.
- Naked Browser. A - GP - KF. Neat features. Fully customisable. Easy to use.
- Netscape Browser. KF - L - M - W. Easy to use. Extensions. Security features. Visual refresh.
- Next Browser. A - GP - iPh. Small size. Powerful functions. voice recognition.
- Ninesky Browser. A - GP - W. Secure private protection. Smart and fast.
- Omniweb Browser. M. Visual tabs. Ad blocking capabilities. Build short cuts.
- One Browser. A - GP. Fast. Smart. Duel engines mode. Download manager.
- Opera Browser. A - GP - iPh - L - M - U - W. Sleek and smart. Customizable and stable. Useful plug-ins.
- Opera Mini Browser. A - BB - GP - iPa - iPo - iPh - KF - W. The most popular mobile mini browser. Compressed downloads. Zoom-in. Limited extensions.
- Orca Browser. W. Renamed to Avant browser.
- PaleMoon Browser. W. A web browser based on Mozilla Firefox but strips down features to focus on speed.
- PhaseOut Browser. W. Good security features but lacking overall performance.
- Phoenix Browser. W - L. Lean and fast. Customizable. Lots of security features.
- Polarity Browser. W. A browser packed, fast, secure, stable, and a highly customizable.
- Puffin Browser. A - GP - iPh - M - W.. Cloud powered flash supported browser.
- QtWeb Browser. M - W. Lightweight, fast and secure. Privacy features.
- QupZilla Browser. A - L - M - U - W. Fast and sleek. Simple to use. Lots of useful features.
- RockMelt Browser. L - W. Fast and secure. Well designed and easy to use.
- S60 webkit. S60 OSS Browser. A - GP - iPh. Nokia's open source browser. Touch-based user interface.
- Safari Browser. A - iPa - iPo - iPh - M - W. Lightweight and sleek interface. Not many features.
- Script Browser. M- W. Search, sort and download thousands of script samples from the TechNet Script Center.
- SeaMonkey Browser. L - M - W. Advanced email, newsgroup and feed client. Simple to use.
- ShenzBrowser. W. Basic. Customisable. Easy to use.
- Shiira Browser. M. Very fast and stable. Lots of useful tools. Lightweight app.
- Silk Browser. Amazon A - KF. Pre-installed on all Amazon Kindle Fire devices.
- Skyfire Browser. A - iPa - iPH - KF. Packed with features including Adobe Flash. Videos play fast.
- Sleipnir Browser. W. Fully customizable, fast and stable. Recommended for advanced users. Recommended for advanced users.
- SlimBoat Browser. A - GP - L - M - U - W. Fast, full of features. Safe and secure.
- Slim Browser. L - W. Fast, smooth, efficient and secure.
- Smart Bro Browser. W. Tabs. Form filler. Pop-up blocker. Customisable.
- SRWare Iron Browser. L - M - U - W. Private and secure. cool design and features.
- Switch Browser. A - GP - iPa - iPo - iPh. Fast page loading. AirPlay support. HTML 5.
- Sunbird (Mozilla). W - M - L. Useful calender, schedule and task management extensions.
- Super Browser. A - GP. New UI design. Voice search. Ad blocker. ICS & JellyBean.
- ThreeTeeth Browser. W. No tabs, menus or other stuff which you might not need.
- Thunderbird Browser. L - M - W. Easy to use. Customizable. Lots of useful features.
- Tor Browser. L - U - W. Search the web securely with cool anonymity features.
- Torch Browser. M -W. Built-in-torrent capabilities. Built-in download accelerator. Video grabber.
- UC Browser. BB - iPh - KF - M - W. Fast mobile web browsing. Productive and fluent.
- Vanilla Browser. A - GP - W. Customisable. Skins. Themes.
- Vivaldi Browser. M & W. Thee most customisable browser. designed for power users.
- Waterfox Browser. W. Powered by Mozilla/ Made for 64-systems. Fast.
- Web Browser (formerly called Epiphany). A - GP - L - U. Incognito mode. Fast. Secure. Gesture features.
- WebOut Browser. iPh. Fast navigation. Streams Apple TV via AirPlay.
- Whonix. All Operating Systems. Stay anonymous. Defends against network surveillance.
- Windows Mobile. W. Full featured browser for Windows mobile devices.
- Wyzo browser. M. Fast and secure. Download accelerator. Private browsing mode.
- Yahoo Axis Browser. W. Synchronize settings across devices.
- Yandex Browser. A - GP - W. Simple and easy to use. Fast page loading. Clutter-free.
- Zac Browser. W - A. Loads quickly. Useful tools. Very compatible with the Internet.
Did You Know...
- In 1990 the English computer scientist 'Sir Tim Burners Lee' invented the first web browser called the 'WorldWideWeb'.
- In 1993 the American software engineer 'Marc Anderson' released 'Mosaic' which was later renamed 'Netscape'. This browser was much easier to use than Burners 'WorldWideWeb' browser.
- In 1995 the American software co-operation company 'Microsoft' then entered the picture releasing it's first version of 'Internet Explorer'.
In 1996 The Norwegian software company released 'Opera' and in 1998,'Netscape' launched the 'Mozilla Foundation' which created 'Firefox'. Since then, there are so many new browsers continuing the never ending browser wars.
Best & Safe Web Browsers For Kids: Packed with Internet Filters + PC Desktop Security.
- Buddy Browser. W. Safe social networking. Kids safe Youtube. Effective parent controls.
- Kidrocket Browser. W. Blocks out the whole Internet and only lets kids to access child related websites.
- Kidsnetsafe.com. W. Pre-loaded kid-safe websites. Adult pop-up blockers.
- KidZui Browser. W. Kids only. Play games, videos and all child related stuff.
- Pikluk Browser. W. Safe Internet, web browsing & email. Site restrictions plus more.
- Tweens Browser. W. Secure browser for kids. Packed with lots of useful tools.
- McGruff SafeGuard Browser. iPa - iPh - iPo - W. Receive updates of your child's online activity by email. Easily block sites by age and category and more.
- Weblock for kids. W. Complete parent controls. Simple to use by children.
- Zoodles Browser. A - iPa - iPh - iPo - M - W. Create your child's perfect playground with games to educate them.
- 10 Top Tips For Children, and Everyone's Privacy and security When Chatting Online.
- What is the Best Anti-Virus Software. Reviews of the top 5 free and non free versions. Plus, Tips to help you decide which one to choose.
Don't forget to bookmark & Rate / Share this page and keep coming back for all new browsers
© 2011 compu-smart
More by this Author
Includes Skype & other messenger services: If you ever want to know what's going on at your place of work or in your home while your away, then this handy little trick will help.
How many Google products are there available you may ask. well, this page has all the Google services available online.
With so many browsers on the market, it's hard to decide which is the best. After reading this article you will find all the answers and all browsers available to download for windows, Mac / Apple / ipad, android, and...