Android Incredible Battery Life Issue and Fix - Droid Battery Problem Fix
So you have a brand new Android device, it is sweet, you love it...but the battery lasts through your morning coffee and then starts dieing. sending you scurrying from charger to charger all day? That is no way to live! Try the solutions below to enjoy improved battery life. These are good for most HTC Android devices like the Incredible, etc!
There are many different
"fixes" out there, but at the end of the day, the battery is simply not
big enough in my opinion. That device need a 1740 mAh battery.. as do
most smart phones, but the makers dont like the extra size and cost of
the bigger batteries. First thing I would try is making sure your
settings are optimal for battery life. Do this first.
1. Set screen brightness to lowest you feel comfortable with.
2. Turn off Wi-Fi/Bluetooth/GPS through each widget when not using them.
3. Use the Advanced Task Killer app to kill not needed apps.
4. Put your Droid Incredible phone into airplane mode when spending more than a short time in an area with poor reception or no signal at all.
5. Reduce usage of live wallpapers or use static ones entirely.
6. Turn off FriendStream, Google Finance, Pandora, and other always updating apps when on battery.
7. Disable calendar syncing if you do not use the Gmail Calendar at all.
After that, reset the "battery full" indicator for the battery. There have been some issue with the Incredible getting "confused" as to the level of the battery, this resets the "battery Full" mark.
- Charge your battery like normal
- When you see the green light unplug the phone and power it down
- Plug it back up (you should see the orange light again for a while)
- When the light turns green again, then you are fully charged.
More by this Author
This article required YEARS of hard drinking and investigative research in hundreds of bars, pubs, clubs, lounges and parties on 4 continents. Lucky for you....I am your man...and have been preparing to write...
One of the most common questions I receive regarding the iphone has to do with the loss of sound through the earpiece. This can be caused by several things and may not be fixable if it is actually a speaker...
WOMEN!!!...don't get mad at me for saying what I am about to say. If you don't like what you are reading, then there is a pretty good chance that you really do not want to know what a man wants. I am going to tell you...
No comments yet.