Angry Birds Golden Eggs Locations - How To Find 21 Golden Eggs
The Angry Birds golden eggs are sometimes very tricky to find. Here we will look at how to find all the golden eggs in angry birds. These simple walkthroughs should help you find every one of the prized golden eggs on this superb little iPhone and iPad game. By following the simple instruction on this page you will find all 21 of the golden eggs currently available on angry birds.
When you play the angry birds game app on the iPhone one of the keys to get really high scores is finding the golden eggs. For each egg you find you are taken to a hidden level and often these are opportunities to score big points. However the locations of the golden eggs are sometimes very tricky so to find them you may need some help.
Golden Eggs Walkthroughs
We will now have a walkthrough of where all the golden eggs can be found on angry birds. There are currently 18 in total to be found although with new updates there are expected to be new eggs. For now though here is how to find the first 18.
1. First up a nice easy one, pause the game at any point and press the ? mark button. The instruction page with the white bird on it, you will find your first egg here.
2. On the Mighty Hoax Level 5-19 the egg is located on the right of the screen. To get this you need to fire a yellow bird right up there and then the screen should zoom out and you will see the egg in question.
3. Level 2-2, quite simple really, just destroy the beach ball and the egg will appear.
4. Get yourself 3 stars on all poached eggs levels.
5. When on the main menu press the i button to bring the credits up. Go right to the bottom of the screen and there is your fifth golden egg.
6. On Poached Eggs level 1-8 simply tap on the treasure chest. This should open it up and reveal another egg, sometimes you have to tap it more than once for this to work.
7. Get 3 stars on all the mighty hoax levels.
8. When you are on the episode selection screen, tap twice on the sun at the bottom of the screen, this will reveal yet another golden egg.
9. Level 4-7 on the mighty hoax you need to zoom out and the egg is located on top of the cliff. To get this one you need to shoot a yellow bird up there, pretty easy when you know how.
10. Level 6-14 on danger above, simply pop the yellow balloon below the treehouse. To do this you need to use the boomerang bird and bend it round to come back and pop the balloon, this gives you your tenth golden egg.
11. On the danger above level selection screen you need to pull the screen to right, this will reveal another golden egg.
12. Simply get 3 stars on all the danger above levels.
13. Level 8-15 of danger above, the egg is hidden under the slingshot platform. To get this you need to bounce a yellow bird of the trampoline and you should get another egg.
14. 9-14 of the big setup, you need to zoom out and the egg is at the bottom right, you need to use your boomerang bird to hit this one.
15. Level 10-3 of the big setup, you need to destroy the duck which is located under the bridge.
16. Level 11-15 of the big setup, yet again the egg is hiding below the slingshot. You can zoom out and then use the boomerang bird to get this one.
17. Get three stars on all levels of the big setup.
18. Finally for the last golden egg available you need to go to level 12-12 and destroy the trophy in the middle of the screen. This is quite a tricky one to get but if you use your little blue birds to smash away the glass you should be able to use your final shot with your yellow bird to come down and smash the trophy.
Update - With the release of the new levels there has been a new egg brought out. For instructions on how to find the 19th egg read this article here.
Update - There has now been another update to the game and two new golden eggs. To find golden egg 20 click here and 21 also.
So there you have it, all 21 golden eggs on angry birds. I hope this guide has helped you out and you soon find yourself locating all 21 of the eggs.
More by this Author
You can download the Talking Tom Cat app for the iPhone or iPad from the app store. For Talking Tom Cat tips, moves, tricks and cheats you have come to the right place. In this article we will review the talking tomcat...
The Stick Cricket or Stickcricket app for the iPhone and iPad is one of the most popular free apps on the app store at the moment. This article will give you an overview of the stick cricket app and also some hints and...
A look at the top five places to see the Southern Lights.