Apple - iPod Touch 8GB-one device, so many uses
I am sure many Hubs have been written about the Apple iPod Touch but I had to write about it now that I own one and I could describe it in two-words: amazing and dazzling!
Being an avid collector of electronic gadgets I think that i have purchased just about one of everything, after convincing myself that I would indeed be able to make use of it and it would enrich my life. I wanted to listen to music, take pictures and videos, as well as access the internet...all while being on the go. Well, I must admit, most of those items are now stored in the boxes they came in, for many reasons but the biggest would have to be because the gadget just didn't do all that I wanted.
Now....I have found one that does everything I want and is so small that i can carry it everywhere. It is, of course, the Apple iPod Touch 8GB. This is the most amazing electronic device that I have owned. No longer do I have to wait to get home to find something on the internet, I have it right there at my fingertips.
One additional accessory I would recommend is a case for your iPod Touch so that it doesn't get damaged.
The Look of the iPod Touch
The design of the iPod Touch is sleek, with its curved design, glass front and a shiny stainless steel back and it is so thin, a small 7.2 millimeters. It actually feels good to hold and can tuck into any small space although I don't recommend your back pocket as you could damage it.
Now turn it on and you will be dazzled by the brilliant display, easy to read in any light.
But looks is not everything as we know and the iPod is no exception. What's inside will amaze you, the technology Apple has built into this device is like no other on the market.
The iPod Touch In a Nutshell
- 8 GB capacity: although the smaller of the iPods, this has amazing storage size for about 2,000 songs, 10,000 pics, or 10 hours of video.
- Touch Screen: allows you to tap, touch, and experience a game. Just a slide of your finger moves you through your photos or music seamlessly.
- Long Battery Life: you can listen for up to 40 hours of music or 7 hours of video on a single charge.
- Video Editing: possible due to the powerful processor which uses battery life efficiently while you edit.
- 3.5-inch (diagonal) widescreen Multi-Touch display with 960-by-640-pixel resolution (326 pixels per inch)
- Support for AAC, Protected AAC (iTunes Store) and other audio formats; H.264, MPEG-4, and Motion JPEG video codecs in M4V, MP4, MOV, and AVI formats
- One-year limited warranty
- 2 cameras = more fun. A back camera captures video in any lighting including low-light settings. The front camera makes those Facetime calls (face to face with your friends) and for shooting those important self-portraits.
- Built in Microphone records any audio at the same time.
- Facetime explained: create or enter your apple ID and email address. Tape the Facetime App., find your friends entry and send an invitation to join you. This pops up on their iPod and when accepted, the conversation begins.
- Game Center: Download some fun, challenging, and some silly apps. for your iPod. You can even play games with friends via the WiFi.
Those Amazing iPod Apps...
There are thousands of Applications, a.k.a. apps, to download. Some are as silly as a pet kitty who meows, purrs, and scratches the screen. Others are fun games you play by yourself or with a friend via WiFi. Everything can be found at the App Store, right on your iPod Touch home screen.
Other downloads available:
- Nike Fitness
More by this Author
Birthday cards are something we all give to others throughout the year. Using a Cricut machine you can create a one-of-a-kind card. Homemade cards made with the Cricut are special, fun, and easy to make.
Don't buy Laundry Detergent, make your own! It is easy and only takes about 15 minutes to do. Costs pennies per load. The ingredients are pure with a wonderful smell-no perfumes/dyes.
The Cricut Personal Paper Cutter machine has expanded my creativity to no bounds. I am able to create beautiful and meaningful greeting cards with the Cricut. The Cricut cartridges and cardstock are all that I need to...
No comments yet.