Best Wireless Mouse for Laptops
If you are considering buying a wireless mouse for your laptop, I have listed some of the best one here.
While laptops come with a touchpad for ease of use, I myself prefer the easy utilization of a mouse.
Using a mouse (when you are used to using one, perhaps on a full-size desk computer at home) is much easier than using the touchpad for moving your pointer around, scrolling and for the right and left button clicks.
The wireless mouse is much more convenient to use than those with wires, as you can position it where you want and not worry about getting tangled up in wires.
The optical mouse is a great invention. You can even use your optical mouse on any flat surface on your laptop or notebook itself, without the need for a mouse pad.
They don't tend to get fluffed up like the old the old-type mouses (mice?) did, either.
A single hair or speck of dust can make the screen pointer movements jerky. To clean, just blow on the optical device to remove it. (or use an alcohol soaked cotton bud if it is something sticky that won't be moved by just blowing).
The best wireless mouse for your laptop will be one that fits your hand and whose color matches your color scheme. All the makes and models listed here are the best on the today's market.
The Logitech V220 Cordless Optical Mouse for Notebooks is available in a variety of colors.
- Dark Silver
- Blue Flourish
- Blush Butterfly
- Candy Stripe
- Cobalt Blue
- Plum Purple
- Rose Pink
- Scarlet Red
The Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3000 is ergonomic and can be used comfortably in either hand.
Available in a range of colors :-
It is battery run with a unique switch-off device to save battery power. Has four buttons and wheel for auto-scroll. Convenient battery status indicator lets you instantly when you need to change your batteries.
Logitech M305 Wireless Mouse (Silver)
The Logitech M305 Wireless Mouse is available in a variety of colorsand patterns including:
- Blue Swirl
- Crimson Red
- Dark Fleur
- Forest Green
- Pink Balance
- Ergonomic design to make it comfortable in either hand.
- Tiny plug-in nano receiver
- 2.4GHz wireless connection
- Intelligent design battery power management - turns off automoatically when not in use. Power meter to tell you when battery is low.
- Precision optical tracking.
Microsoft Wireless Notebook Optical Mouse 3000 - Dragon Fruit Pink
The Microsoft Wireless Notebook Optical Mouse 3000 also comes in a variety of colors.
Take your pick from:
- Pomegranate Red
- Winter Blue
- Aloe Green
- Creme Brulee Gold
- Dragon Fruit Pink (shown)
- Milk Chocolate
This wireless mouse features:
- Snap-in Receiver
- Scroll Wheel
- Left or Right Hand Ergonomic Design
- Rubber-sided Grip
iMicro 3D RF Wireless Optical Mouse 800 DPI Resolution for Laptop and Desktop computer use - MT-16 Blue
The iMicro 3D RF Wireless Optical Mouse 800 is a handsome wee chappy.
- RF wireless optical allows free and smooth mouse movement
- very small size - perfect for traveler and notebook user
- Thumb-size USB receiver for plug and play
- Battery saving technology turns mouse off while not in use
Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3000 - Purple
The Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3000 is available in a range of colors:-
- Ergonomic design for ease of use and comfort using either hand.
- Snap-in Receiver - Use the snap-in receiver to turn off the mouse and extend battery life
- 4 Buttons - Use the Back button to easily navigate folders or Web pages, and press the scroll wheel for AutoScroll
- Battery Status Indicator - Light indicates when your battery is running low
- High Definition Optical Technology - More responsive, more precise, smoother tracking
Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500 - Sea Blue
The Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500 is also available in other colors.
(Where do they think up all the names for the colors??)
- Dragon Fruit Pink
- Imperial Purple
- Loch Ness Gray
- Poppy Red
- Sea Blue
- Microsoft BlueTrack Technology - superb optical tracking on almost any surface
- Nano Transceiver for rapid radio data transfer
- Use your mouse without power interruption for up to 8 months on a single battery.
- Battery status indicator lets you know when battery power is low.
- Easy switch to conserve your battery power by turning your mouse off when not in use.
HP Wireless 3 Button Mouse
The HP Wireless 3 Button Mouse isa nifty little device that is just perfect for when you are out and about.
- 2 buttons plus clickable scroll wheel
- Symmetric design has textured sides for enhanced control; rubber scroll wheel is easy to grip
- Teflon feet for smooth and accurate movement on most surfaces
- Wireless 27 MHz frequency for clear transmission from USB receiver
- Compatible with Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7;
- 1-year limited warranty
Buy a wireless mouse for laptop at Amazon
More by this Author
If you have internet connection problems due to poor signals, then you really have to think about buying something to boost your wifi, like an Alfa AWUS036NH Long Range USB Wifi Adapter. I cannot recommend it highly...
Every Windows computer comes pre-loaded with Spider Solitaire. The idea is to get new users used to using a mouse and keyboard, but some of us just love playing Spider Solitaire. Here is how to play.
Recycling plastic bottles are all the rage, and what better way to make use of them, than by building yourself a greenhouse? Learn how to build a greenhouse made from plastic bottles.