Characteristics of Computer motherboards Form Factors
Computer Motherboard Form Factors
There are many different types of Computer motherboards system that one needs to know. Below are some types of Computer motherboard form factors and their characteristics
Computer Motherboard form factor: 8080
This motherboard form factors has got the following characteristics that you need to know
- It is a 8 bit data bus width
- This motherboard factor is a 8 bit address bus with
- The computer motherboard system has a speed of 2MHZ
- The computer mother has 6000 transistors
- The motherboard form factors is used only in the appliances
Computer Motherboard 8086
- The motherboard is a 16 data bus width
- The 8086 motherboard form factor is a 20 bits address bus width
- The speed of the motherboard form factor is 5-10MHz
- The motherboard form factor has 29000 transistors
- The internal bus ran at 8 bits
Computer motherboard 80286
- It is a 16 bit data bus motherboard
- The form factor is a 25 bit address bus
- The motherboard has a speed of 8.12MHz
- This is the first computer motherboard to use PGA
- The motherboard has 134000 transistors
Computer 80386DDC motherboard form factor
- This is a 32 bit data bus
- The form factor is a 32 bit address bus
- Has got a speed of 16-33MHz
- The motherboard has got 257,000 Transistors
80388SX Motherboard form factor
- This is a 32 bit data bus
- It is a 24 bit address bus
- Has got a speed of 16-20MHz
- With up to 270, transistors
Those are some of the characteristics of computer motherboard form factors, below are some related and helpful computer hubs to follow
Computer motherboard Form Factors
Computer Related Hubs
- Types of Computer
Since the invention of computers from first generation and fourth generation computers, they have been classified according to their types and how they operate that is input, process and output information....
- Factors Affecting Computer Processor Performance
There so many factors that will affect the performance of your Computer processors. The faster the processors the faster your computer performance will be. Find out what factors contributes or affect the...
- Computer Hard Disc and DVD ROM Installation Procedure
After buying your Computer Hard Disc and DVD ROM you need to follow some procedure during the installation. Below are some of the computer hard drive installation procedure that you need to follow Shut...
More by this Author
How computer input, process and output data This short description of how computer process data into information. It explains what happens from the time you enter your data through the keyboard to printing on the...
LOCAL AREA NETWORK DESIGN & IMPLEMENTATION (LAN) part 1 The first steps in designing a LAN (Local Area Network) are to established and document the goals of the design The design should aim at addressing the...
Normalization of data can be defined as a process during which the existing tables of a database are tested to find certain data dependency between the column and the rows or normalizing of data can be referred to a...