Comparing the Samsung Galaxy S4 to Apple's iPhone S
It looks like the Apple iPhone FINALLY has a real challenger: the Samsung Galaxy S4. Just a quick look at the specs reveals that the the Galaxy is superior:
- In the display, the Galaxy has 441 pixels per inch to Apple's 326
- The Galaxy has a whopping 13 MP camera to the 8 MP of the Apple. The Galaxy has dual cameras-front and back
- The iPhone is lighter, however, 3.9 ounces to the Galaxy 4.6
- The iPhone is shorter, 4.8" long to 5.4" (this difference is significant if the phone lives in a shirt pocket or pants)
- The iPhone is less wide at 2.3" to Samsung's 2.75"
- The Galaxy has a full inch larger diagonal screen at 5" to the 4" scree of the iPhone
- The Galaxy allows one to record a sound and save it to attach to a photo and allows you to scroll using your eyes and allows messages to be translated
- The Galaxy offers three-way video conferencing and you can use the phone as a TV\DVD remote. It also offers you a built in pedometer for walking distances and heart rate monitor
The new phone certainly will cause many to pause before getting the iPhone now. The Android phone has many apps for it as well, but pales when compared to the iPhone apps. But then, just how many does one REALLY need and USE frequently?
The smartphone is personal, so pick your poison.
More by this Author
If you used the same code for both, then you should be able to access your voicemail using your Vkey password, but if it is a different set of numbers and you forgot them, there is one way to retrieve your voice mail...
Are you drowning in a sea of password phobia? If you are, relief is on the way, maybe.
Another bizarre true story against terrorism.