How to Prevent Computer Virus
Computer Virus Software on Sale
Give Your Feedback on Computer Anti Viruses
Which Among These Computer Anti Viruses Gives You Total ProtectionSee results without voting
These are unwanted software developed specifically to cause harm to your computer hardware or software. People with ill intention will continue to develop new Viruses just to affect your computer performance. These are well knowledgeable individuals in the software development industry who can at any time counter prevention by introducing new software.
Symptoms of Virus attack on your computer
Viruses manifest themselves in different ways depending with the type of virus and below are some common symptoms that you should be aware of that your computer has been affected by a virus.
· Speed of the computer becomes slower
· Processing of programs fail to initialize
· No display after starting your computer
· Computer goes off immediately after starting
· Unpleaseant sound from the computer due to virus attacks
· And many more
So with the above sign, your computer might have been attacked by Worms, Trojan Horse and can cause great harm as explained aboved. There are so many ways in which you computer can be attack by viruses. Below are some of the ways off virus attacked?
· Downloading unknown free software from internet – when you download this malware program are you increasing your chances of being attacked by the viruses and immediately after download your computer will be all dead
· Sharing of storage devices like removable disk from one computer to the other since you do not know what kind of programs the other computer has
· Downloading pictures – most of these pictures are viruses and often rewrite themselves into your file systems
How to prevent computer viruses
· do not download unsuspected free software
· do not download unsuspected photos
· do not share removable disks without scanning
· always scan your computers and removable disk before us
· install effective anti virus
· run anti virus update often
Types of Anti Virus Software
· Norton Anti Virus
· MacAfee AntiVirus
· Karspersky AntiVurs
Take good of your computer and software and you will be safe from unwanted attacked by malicious programs and viruses
Computer Virus Protection
More by this Author
Topology is a characteristic of a Local Area Network. It is both the physical configuration of the cabling used to connect computers in the network, and the logical way in which the system views the structure of the...
LOCAL AREA NETWORK DESIGN & IMPLEMENTATION (LAN) part 1 The first steps in designing a LAN (Local Area Network) are to established and document the goals of the design The design should aim at addressing the...
A repeater is the simplest facility used for network interconnection, whose major function is to receive a network signal from one LAN terminal cable segment and to regenerate and retransmit the signal as it is in its...
No comments yet.