Control Panel Settings
The basic icons that can be seen in the control panel:
- Accessibility option – used to customize the way your keyboard, display, or mouse functions for vision impaired, hearing – impaired, or mobility-impaired users without requiring additional software or hardware.
- Add hardware – this option is used to add new devices in your computer system.
- Add or Remove Programs – this option can help you to add programs to your computer system or remove programs from your computer system.
- Administrative tools this is used to configure your computer’s administrative settings.
- Date and Time – this is used to modify your date and time.
- Display – this is used to modify your desktop appearance, monitor setting, desktop theme and screen saver.
- Folder Options – This is used to manage file associations, manage the display of files and folders, and to manage network files.
- Fonts – this option is used to manage fonts.
- Game controllers – used to manage game controllers such as joysticks, game pads, etc
- Internet Options – used to configure display and settings of internet.
- Keyboard – used to configure the settings of your keyboard.
- Mail – used to manage the profiles of Microsoft Office Outlook.
- Mouse – used to configure your mouse settings.
- Network Connection – used to manage the connection of your computer to other computer, network, and the Internet.
- Phone and Modem Options – this option is used to configure the settings of your modem and the rules in phone dialing.
- Power Options – this is used to configure the computer’s energy-savings settings.
- Printers and Faxes – this is used to help you add new printers and faxes.
- Regional and Language Options – this is used to customize the display of languages, numbers, and time and date.
- Scanners and Cameras – this is used to manage your scanners and cameras.
- Scheduled Tasks – this is used to schedule tasks and for them to run automatically.
- Sound and Audio devices – this is used to configure the settings of speakers and recording devices of your computer.
- Speech - this is used to configure settings for text-to-speech and speech recognition.
- System – this is used to configure settings for hardware, performance and automatic updates.
- Taskbar and Start Menu – this is used to configure the taskbar and start menu.
- User Accounts – this is used to manage user accounts
More by this Author
Summary of Rizal in Belgian Brussels (1890) January 28, 1890 – Rizal left Paris for Brussels Brussels– capital of Belgium. Two reasons why Rizal leave Paris: The cost of living in...
No comments yet.