Convert Text Article to Video The Easy Way
Text to Video Conversion
They say a picture is worth more than a thousand words. But videos surely top them all. Online videos have been proven very effective in attracting traffic to a website. By using moving images with sounds and audio, you will be able to easily put your message across a wider audience.
Unfortunately, not everyone has the ability to create online videos. Aside from the basic skills required in producing a decent video, you also need to use expensive equipment such as a video camera, audio recorder, and editing software.
But what if you can convert your text articles into videos even without equipment or video editing skills? This is where XtraNiormal comes into the picture. XtraNormal is an online service that allows you to easily convert text into animated video. As long as you know how to type, you will be able to use its text to video conversion platform even if you are a complete computer newbie.
I'll explain to you the step by step process of converting text articles into videos. But first, let me give you a glimpse of a finished work that I have done using the XtraNormal platform. Here is the video.
A Poem Converted Into Video
The written text for this video can be found on this BLOG. It is a poem written more than a decade ago. But I digress. I will not go into the details or background of this poem. I just want to show how text or articles can be used as materials to create an online animated video.
How to Convert Text to Video Using XtraNormal
The process of converting texts to videos using the XtraNormal platform is very simple. Here's how:
1. Sign-up with XtraNormal. Joining the site is free. You just have to provide a valid email to create your username.
2. After signing up, the site will provide you with free 300 XP currency. This is a virtual currency which you can use to buy assets like actors, scenes, and for downloading your video in HD quality.
Note: The service is not completely free, because once you used up your free XP currency, you may have to buy more XP to purchase additional assets you want. But the good thing is that the assets you bought using free currency are yours to keep forever. You can use the actors and scene again and again free of charge. This gives you the chance to use the service for free forever.
3. The video creation process is highly intuitive. Just select the "Create" option and you are good to go.
4. Once you are in the create mode, all you need to do is to select an actor or two actors. Choose a scene then simply discover the tools which are available on screen. The animations, camera angles, sound, motions, pauses, and other editing tools can be drag-and-dropped to the dialog box.
5. For the dialog or script, just type your text in the dialog box provided for each actor. You can preview the entire movie before publishing or listen to the audio to determine if your characters are speaking clearly with proper pauses.
6. After finishing your production, you can publish it to the XtraNormal site. You can also publish the video on YouTube, share it on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media sites.
That's it. Just type the words, tweak the tools, preview your movie, and publish it online. Your articles can now be heard and seen through your animated characters. Converting text to video has become simpler and easier. This is a good way of repurposing your written articles and use them to generate more viewers and traffic to your YouTube Channel or website.
More by this Author
The 1.35 mini ice plant is uniquely designed to produce crystal cube ice to supply the requirements of food establishments and restaurants for high quality cooling ice. It can also be used for iced foods such as...
Discover Nasuli Spring Resort in Bukidnon Philippines, a freshwater deep lagoon surrounded by lush vegetation and offering a serene surrounding where you can commune with nature.
Malunggay is a widely cultivated plant in the Philippines. It is also known as Moringa, West Indian Tree, horseradish tree, ben oil tree, drumstick tree, la mu (Mandarin), arzan taiga (Burkina Faso), windi bundu...