Download FREE Microsoft Security Essentials (MSE) Final Version 1.0 and Protect Your PC
Microsoft Security Essentials the best security product or the best free antivirus product for Windows XP 32‐bit, Windows Vista/WIN7 32‐bit and Windows Vista/WIN7 64‐bit computers. "Microsoft Security Essentials" is also known as MSE. Microsoft Security Essentials protects your computer from viruses, spyware, and other malicious software. It's best, real and very helpful for your Windows computer. From this page you can easily know about Microsoft Security Essentials (MSE) and the how Microsoft Security Essentials can protect your computer from from viruses, spyware, and other malicious software.
What is "Microsoft Security Essentials” (MSE)?
Microsoft Security Essentials (MSE) is the new anti-virus and anti-spyware program of Microsoft. This software provides real-time protection for your home PC that guards against viruses, spyware, and other malicious software. The version number of MSE is 1.0 and the full build number is 1.0.1611.0. For a more details:
Microsoft Security Essentials Version: 1.0.1611.0
Antimalware Client Version: 2.0.6212.0
Why you use "Microsoft Security Essentials” (MSE)?
Lots of reason exist behind the importance to use Microsoft Security Essentials. Yet most of the remarkable reasons are:
- Microsoft Security Essentials is totally free.
- Microsoft Security Essentials is simple to install and very easy to use.
- Microsoft Security Essentials always kept up to date so you can be assured your PC is protected by the latest technology.
- Microsoft Security Essentials always guards your PC against viruses, spyware, and other malicious software.
- Microsoft Security Essentials runs quietly and efficiently in the background so that you are free to use your Windows-based PC the way you want—without interruptions or long computer wait times.
Who can use "Microsoft Security Essentials” (MSE)?
Microsoft Security Essentials is totally free for Windows users. If your PC run genuine Windows then install Microsoft Security Essentials. Currently the following operating systems support Microsoft Security Essentials:
How to download and use "Microsoft Security Essentials” (MSE)?
Microsoft Security Essentials is totally free and can be used for Windows XP, Vista and 7. Both 32 and 64-bit versions are available. You can easily download MSE by using the following link:
After clicking on the above link you will find a web-page and a Download Now button. Just click on "Download Now" button, select your language and then click on your operating system name given in the dialog box:
I am personally using Microsoft Security Essentials and I find great performance of Microsoft Security Essentials. The best mentionable thing I see that after installing it, the performance of my computer doesn't decrease. But for the other types of antivirus like Kaspersky, AVG (I personally used them) the performance is degrading day by day. But still now Microsoft Security Essentials does not have any affect on my computer performance. I personally suggest to use Microsoft Security Essentials fro your computer and protect your computer free from viruses, spyware, and other malicious software.
@Written by rancidTaste
- Get FREE 1-year license of Kaspersky Internet Security 2010! Only Available to Windows 7 Launch Party Hosts & Attendees
- Free Norton Security Scan and Clean: Free on-demand Scanning & Removal or Repair of Viruses, Spyware
More by this Author
- 5How to Reset/Remove/Bypass a BIOS or CMOS Password? : A Complete Guide to Reset/Remove/Bypass BIOS or CMOS Password
User level passwords are used to restrict unauthorized access of a computer. BIOS or CMOS passwords are used to prevent access to BIOS settings or to prevent PC from booting. Thus BIOS passwords are used to add or...
The serial interface of a CISCO router can be configured from the console or through a virtual terminal line. The configuration of a CISCO router is very simple and easy. At first, you have to select the interface and...
OSI stands for Open Systems Interconnection Reference Model. In short it is termed as OSI model or OSI reference model or 7-layer model or Layered Model or OSI seven layer model. This is really an important topic topic...