Future of humans
• Too much emphasis on entertainment and pleasure.
• Laziness among people because of automation of major repetitive tasks. Local colonizations occur so that some people always work as servants.
• Gigantic unexplained difference between privileges and resources among men becomes a norm.
• People having legal authority totally lack power, whereas people having monetary or mass-influencing powers RULE.
• Collapse of societies happens rather than revolutions at parts of the world.
• Widespread and unfair use of playing with magical and subconscious powers for self-interest and power-play.
• Use of 3d/holographic UI's of the future is a common view on the roadsides.
• The increased generic nature of Information in the future. More specialization of tasks.
• More emphasis on personal security.
• Work less, gain more, for everyone.
• Many mysterious and paranormal things are undisclosed like telepathy, power of human will & subconscious thoughts, powers behind magic, the world of spirits & totems.
• We continue to discover the rest 90% of the universe.
• We come to know that we don't need to travel very far places in the universe to know it all. The distance gaps are covered in totally different ways when several quantum level secrets are discovered.
• More people discover and agree on the occult and other hidden powers of the subconscious.
More by this Author
Disclaimer : I came upon these tips and tricks on the Internet searching for solutions to problems i came across over the course of almost three years of using Linux. Some of these have been copied from the Internet for...
How to Repair Partition Table Many of us love to play around with our boxes and customize it to our liking. I love to give my box the best possible look with the best software underlying it. But even in the finest...
No comments yet.