How To Take A Screenshot In Microsoft Windows
If you have ever wondered how to take a screen shot of your computers screen without using internet marketing tools then you are in the right place. Below I will explain how this can be achieved.
- First find the PrtSc key which is located on the top right of your keyboard. (see picture right)
- Now press this key and a screen shot will be taken of what is currently showing on your computers screen.
- Next find and open your paint application and click on the edit tab at the top left of the screen. and click the paste option.
- The screen you have taken a screen shot of will now appear.
- Next go to the file tab on the top left of your screen and click the save as option.(File > Save as)
- Save as a .PNG file for better quality, otherwise just save as a .JPEG.
- You have just finished your first screen shot....Enjoy!
More by this Author
Kitchen knives are often a thing you receive for a wedding or perhaps housewarming present then simply put aside until finally they begin to get dull or perhaps break.
As you get older you’ll notice that you start to get hairs in places you never thought you would. One of the prime locations for unwanted hair as you age in the nose. At first it can be annoying and rather itchy,...
UFOs are not a new phenomenon as many may believe, there have been sightings for hundreds if not thousands of years. We know this because they have been documented throughout the ages in art, below I have searched...