How To Copy Text from Facebook On Iphone?
Using facebook on iphone is pretty simple and easy. You just need to have an Internet connection for your mobile device and you are ready to use it. Also downloading a facebook application is really easy as it comes free from the Apple Store as compared to using facebook through your safari browser because it takes a lot of time for the page to load if the posts are rather large or contain multiple items including videos, pics, and loads of content in a single post, but the real problem that comes with the facebook application on iphone is of copying text. So what's the solution for this? Try it yourself and see that you will not be able to copy text directly from a friend's post if you are using a facebook app on iphone.
So the solution is simple and there is no other way to do that. If you really want to copy text from facebook on your iphone:
- You will need to log on your FB account using the safari browser.
- Now after the page loads and you see some interesting content that you want to copy and share with your friends via email or on your blog, you need to press right on the content part and a small blue icon will appear as it appears when you are cropping an image on your FB profile page.
- In the next step, you need to press on the white dot points with two fingers, one up and one beneath, to expand and get how much part of text you want to copy.
- After doing that, tap once on that part and an icon "copy" will appear.
- Press on the "copy" icon to copy the text.
- Now paste this text anywhere you want, for example, if you want to paste this text into an email to be sent to your friends, then open your email account on iPhone and while creating a new email and adding subject, tap once on the text section of the email and an icon "paste" will appear. Press that icon and the text will be pasted inside the new email. Your email is ready to be sent to the recipients.
- Now if you want to paste this text into your blog on blogger or somewhere else online, then open up your blog account, create a new post, and paste this content directly into that post right after adding the blog title.
So I think now you got that. Isn't this really easy? So you just need to keep in mind that it is not possible for anyone to copy text directly from an FB app on iphone as it is a waste of time and nothing else. I have written this stuff today because if I have found several articles online that misguide iPhone users stating that it is possible to copy text from an FB app but the real truth is it is not. The only way to copy text from FB on iphone is by logging in via the safari browser.
If you like this or have any questions or can show me a way how you can do it on a Faceebook application on iPhone without using safari, then I waiting for your comments.
More by this Author
Getting pregnant with irregular periods is not very easy but not impossible at the same time. The first thing which comes in everyone’s mind who is reading this topic is that a women can get pregnant easily if she...
Cell phones can adversely affect your brain and body. Moreover, several studies suggest that harmful radiation from cell phones can have long-term damaging effects on human tissues that can even lead to cancer. Some...
Common questions about gear application on the Royal Enfield 350cc Standard Bike.