How To Make Google Your Home Page
Make Google Your Home Page
I know many of you know a great deal about how to use your browser. Some may not. I created this hub to show people step-by-step how to make google your home page.
Making Google Your Homepage On Firefox
If you are using the browser Firefox, then here are the steps you need to follow to make google.com your homepage.
- Go to tools
- Go to options
- Find the general tab and click on it
- Under the general tab, you will find the homepage section
- Input www.google.com into the homepage section and press ok to exit out of the options menu
- When you reload you internet browser, www.google.com should be your homepage
If this doesn't work, you may have a virus and need to run an antivirus program before attempting to make google your home page again.
Making Google Your Homepage On Internet Explorer
If you are using the Internet Explorer browser, then I would suggest these steps:
- Go to tools
- Under tools, go to Internet Options
- Under Internet Options, find the general tab
- Under the general tab, find the section that says homepage
- In the homepage box type in www.google.com
- Hit apply at the bottom right corner of the options popup and then exit out of options
Once again, this will work unless you have some sort of virus.
Google.com Homepage Poll
Is Google Your Homepage?See results without voting
Some Helpful Reading
Are You Satisfied Poll?
Was This Hub Useful?See results without voting
Want To Join Hubpages?
It's as easy as following this link...