How To Stop Following A Blogger Social Network Blog Website
Blogger Tutorial To Stop Following A Particular Blog
If you created a Blogger Blog webpage just so you could follow other bloggers and have never been paying attention to those people, maybe you would like to tidy up your follows? It is possible that you don't even look at the growing list over the past years even to notice that some of these blogs have been static for a long time.
Another reason perhaps to stop following a Blogger page that has an over abundance of marketing advertisements and you realize the author makes the content secondary to the attempt to sell you products. Yuck!
If you review your list of follows on Blogger, you may begin to wonder the value of remaining a follower if the number of friends remains at 1 or 5 after many years and the number of blogs written also stays very low. Even the owner of the blog may want to unfollow him or herself from simple boredom.
You would think it easy to find the instructions on how to unfollow, but it takes a bit of ingenuity. I've made this tutorial to make it absolutely clear and easy to clean up your page.
Video UnFollow Blogger Tutorial
CLICK "SETTINGS" in Right hand column
CLICK "MORE OPTIONS"
Click The Stop Following Option on Right Hand Side
Double Check Your Decision to Unfollow
Say Thanks With A Comment Below
This Tutorial Was Helpful?See results without voting
- Hubpages Broken Links Tutorial and More Tips
Hubpage authors must check their statistics pages for any warning signs. Learn what to do if you have broken links to other hubpages, blogs, videos or links. Other tips too!
- Tutorial How To Target Links in Hubpages
Tutorial that teaches how to insert a link to open in a new window on Hubpages
- Hupbages A Dollar A Day Is Better Than Nothing
Why Hubpages may help you earn some pin money or a larger income source when you invest your time and talent over the long run.
- Read How Top Hubpages No Soap Radio | Protect Yourse...
Compilation of Insect Repellent Hubs and much more.
- How To Follow A Hubpages With Love Tutorial
If you would like to continue to follow the comments of others on a particular hub, just click the
- Did You Get Your FaceBook Event Invitation? Change Y...
April 4, 2011 Day 4 of the Hubpages ChallengeI Please update your FaceBook Feed so friends can see your update status and you can see theirs, too.
- How I Refer, Link and Share Hubpages with Friends, F...
How many ways can you share your Hubpages?
About the Author
Debby Bruck, CHOM founded Homeopathy World Community social network. Debby believes that homeopathy is the wave of the future that provides hope and healing to those who have tried every other approach. Follow Debby on Twitter.
Disclaimer: This Information is for Educational Purposes Only
- The information on this blogsite is posted for educational purposes only, and not intended to constitute medical or legal advice. As with any important medical or legal matter, you are advised to consult an experienced health care provider and/or knowledgeable attorney concerning your specific health & vaccine exemption or waiver concerns.
- No attorney-client relationship or doctor-patient relationship is intended, implied or created by the posting or viewing of information on this site; nor is a doctor-patient or an attorney-client relationship created by the submission or exchange of questions or information via email or otherwise with Debby Bruck
- Readers are responsible for their use of information provided on this blog or linked to from this site. Debby Bruck assumes no liability for the same.
- Debby Bruck has made reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy of information on this blog site, but absolute accuracy is not guaranteed.
- Always check with your health care provider
- If You Enjoy Hubpages You may want to Join Now.
More by this Author
Discoverable: How to Make Apple Magic Mouse Mighty Mouse Work an editorial on the design.
"Twitter Censoring Trending Topics? Isn't It About Time?" It's a bit of a paradox to bring this subject of censorship and spam to our attention. New Twitter Spam Filter!
The present concern is swine flu. Influenza strikes in winter when there is less daylight and people stay indoors. The holidays bring people together in close quarters to spread the epidemic disease. What can you do?...