How is Technology Changing the World?
Since the launch of the first generation iPad in 2010 it has created many business opportunities for new business ventures like creating an iPad kiosk or iPad credit card reader for the food and service industry. With the creation of an iPad credit card reader, many small business owners are able to accept credit cards in their small store. For example, I went to a small dessert store around the Los Angeles area and they were using a credit card reader on an iPad to accept credit card payments. This has created positive opportunities and convenience for new business owners. Moreover, one of the most popular accessories to an iPad is the case. When you first buy a phone or tablet the first thing a consumer will buy is the case to protect the device. You can purchase a variety of cases in stores or online. Here are 10 of the most creative iPad cases for 2012.
10 Most Creative iPad Cases for 2012
1. Book Case – This case has incorporated the old and new. The outside looks like a book but an iPad is actually inside the case. The older generations might like this idea the most because they grew up reading from the book. This case will bring back many memories and still be up-to-date with technology.
2. Steampunk iPad Case – This case reminded me of the movie, Indiana Jones.
3. iPad Shirt – I like the idea of this case because you can fool someone that you’re holding a shirt all day. For example, there’s a chance a burglar might mistaken it’s actually a shirt if you left your iPad on your bed or couch. Maybe it can save you $500 like that, who knows?
4. Postcard iPad Sleeve – This will definitely add an unique flair to your normal solid color case. The case is padded with cloth so it can protect the screen.
5. iPad Bike Mount – The creation of this bike mount is the best idea ever for people who rides a bike. Although it’s dangerous to play with the iPad while riding the bike, it can be used during vacation. Many people go bike riding as a leisure activity with family and friends on vacation.
6. Panda iPad Case – This will probably attract many female’s heart and want to cuddle with this panda. Cutest case of the ten!
7. Yoshi iPad Case – This case will be a hit for those video game player who loves Yoshi.
8. USB Typewriter – This is another one of those cases where they mix the old and the new. The typewriter gives you the feeling of a blast from the past. This will be a great gift for the older generations who are up-to-date with technology and have used a typewriter when they were younger.
9. Waterproof iPad Case – I’m sure everyone will want to purchase this because some people actually use their phone or tablets in the shower.
10. iPad Arcade Cabinet – I love this one the most. It reminded me of my childhood and it’s a great gift for people.
Vote for Your Favorite iPad CaseSee results without voting
More by this Author
Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) is a methodology and group of technologies for the delivery of voice communications and multimedia sessions over Internet Protocol (IP) networks.
The author of this article discusses the latest technologies including the newest mobile & gadget updates.
San Francisco’s North Beach is a vibrant community with a rich history. The district’s eclectic range of attractions reflects this history. Here are some of the top things to do in the neighborhood.