How to Buy a Domain with Page Rank
Buying an aged domain with page rank can seriously help your new website hit the ground running with some authority in Google’s eyes. This simple system shows you how to find heaps of PR domains for purchase, without spending top dollar.
A keyword rich URL is only necessary when trying to rank a website for particular keyword terms. When building your own blog network, you can get useful, high pr domain names for the same price. Here’s how:
- Visit the ‘Domains Closing Today’ section of the NameCheap Marketplace, and change the results display to “show 100 items.”
- In the search box on the right input a price range of $5 to $20 (or the upper limit of what you’re willing to pay for a domain with Page Rank). Leave all other boxes blank and hit ‘Search.’
- Copy the list of the domain results and check each of their Google Page Ranks. Don’t freak out! - you don’t have to do them manually. Instead, why not use this great free Bulk Page Rank Checker.
- While the PR is being fetched for each domain, open a new text or word document. When the PR checker has finished, copy the domain with a PR of 1 or greater into the open document.
- Now this part you’ll have to do manually, but if you want a good domain, you gotta do what you gotta do! So visit Google and enter in the first domain you’ve copied into the search bar. Find the URL result that matches the domain you entered and click the ‘cached’ page to enter. Double check to ensure the URL link in the top grey bar is the same you entered into the Google search bar.
- Apart from having an established PR, it can be a bonus to get a domain that already has some backlinks pointing to it. So go to this Link Popularity checker - checkpagerank.net
A good domain will have an age of 1 year and up, a real, authoritative PR, and a yahoo link popularity of 20 or more. If you're lucky, you might just be able to snatch up a PR3 domain for as little as $5!
Happy domain hunting!
More by this Author
Science allows us to attempt to explain the workings of the natural world. In order for a scientific experiment to be considered valid, it should follow the scientific method - an established procedure for conducting...
QWOP Guide: Most of you would have heard of QWOP (but if you've just crawled out from under a rock, play it now! Just remember to come back to this page in two hours when you give up). This is just a quick hub which...
The two most observable behavioural characteristics of light are reflection and refraction. This hub attempts to investigate reflection and refraction of light, and its application in everyday living. ...
No comments yet.