How to Choose the Best Printer Cartridges Online
Tips to Find the Best Printer Cartridge for You
Finding the best printer cartridge for you that can best suit your needs can really bring confusion. If not chosen correctly there is a great chance that we'll bring a source of disappointments. Getting a printer cartridge can be hard just like when shopping for a new printer.
A printer cartridge can be either for an Inkjet Printer or a Laser printer. There are some printers that don't use cartridges to print such as the Xerox printers that use ink sticks but unless you have one you must be able to choose the right cartridge for your needs.
First of all you must know you have three different options on printer cartridge regardless of the type of printer you have.
- Printer manufacturers like HP, Canon, Dell to name a few make the cartridges for their printers obviously and those cartridges are called OEM cartridges (Original Equipment Manufactured). The pros of original cartridges is that you can be sure they've been tested specifically with your printer model and will deliver optimal results. Original cartridges have the guarantee of the printer manufacturer as well and that is also a plus. The main problem with purchasing original cartridges is the price. They are very high specially when talking about toner cartridges.
- Compatible and Remanufactured cartridges are the other two options you have to find online. The first are cartridges that are new but not build by your printer manufacturer, they are considerably less expensive than originals and can usually work with more than one printer type or brand.
- Remanufactured cartridges are they ones specifically for your printer because they are original cartridges that have been recycled, cleaned and refurbished to work again in your printer. Of the three this option is the most environmental friendly and also pocket friendly because they can be more than half less than original in some cases.
Now that you know how many options you have of printer cartridges and what they are there are a few questions to ask when choosing online vendors to purchase printer cartridges:
- Is it easy to find the right cartridge for you? - Easy finding tool, easy search options for the brand and printer.
- Is the cartridge available? Can you see if it's in stock or not without having to call or inquire further?
- Do you have an option to compare the product with other online retailers?
- If the cartridge is compatible or remanufactured do they offer a long term money back guarantee? A year no less.
- If the cartridge are third party do they have ISO-9001 certification?
- Does the company charge a S&H fee per cartridge or per order? Obviously a flat fee is what you need regardless of the amount of cartridges or products you purchase.
So now you know what too look for and how to purchase the right printer cartridges for you.
What do you think?
No comments yet.