How to Enable Right Click on Any Webpage or Website
Why Right Click?
Right clicking your mouse can be very useful when surfing the web. It allows you to save images on webpages to your hard disk, to view source of a particular webpage, to download background music from a blog (when website code isn't complicated), and much more.
Now days, many websites and blogs doesn't allow you to right click on their websites. I studied HTML and basic web designing, so I like to look at webpages' HTML codes when I find a new interesting website. And it makes me angry to find out that I can't right click. But as you know, there is always a way to get around something. This hub will teach you how to right click on web sites where it's not allowed.
Follow These Simple Steps to Right Click
- Click on [Favorites] on the top of the browser.
- Click on [Add to Favorites...].
- When Add Favorite box pops up, enter a name that you can easily remember later such as Right Click. Then click [ok].
- Click on [Favorites].
- Find the Right Click button you just created, then right click on it. Then click [Properties].
- On the Web Document tab, copy and paste the following code:
- Now you are ready to right click on any webpages. Whenever you find a webpage you cannot right click, just go to [Favorites] and click on the [Right Click] button you've created.
More by this Author
A review of Atomy's HemoHIM, a herbal extract immune system boosting supplement.
I watched a short documentary today about what amazing things can happen in one second. After I’ve listed the following things, I’m thinking that this list can be endless. So, if you know amazing things that...
Biology 101 lab report: The Enzyme Catalase Activity at Different Conditions.