How to Ensure Protection Against Viruses, Worms and Trojans Infection via USB Storage Devices
All most all of the recent viruses, Trojans and Worms are spreading through different types of USB storage devices. Most of the cases, it happens that when you insert any USB storage device to your computer, your computer might get affected by several types of viruses, Trojans and worms. This page contains information to ensure protection from protect your computer form several type of viruses, Trojans and Worms via all types of USB device.
Solutions to ensure protection against viruses, worms and Trojans infection via USB storage devices
To keep safe to all type of viruses, worms and Trojans attack via USB
storage device, there is one great free antivirus solution. This
antivirus is known as Naevirus USB Antivirus. This antivirus
(Naevirus USB Antivirus) is really a great antivirus. Every day you use
several types of USB storage devices. This antivirus can protect your
computer against all types of viruses, worms and Trojans.
Some of the common features of Naevirus USB Antivirus are the followings:
- Naevirus USB Antivirus is totally free and you don't need to spend any money to use it.
- This antivirus does not consume much CPU memory.
- Like all other types of antivirus, you don't need to update it daily.
- Naevirus USB Antivirus supports all types of USB storage devices like USB flash drive, pen drive, removable hard drive, memory card, SD, MicroSD, MMC, USB camera, USB audio player, iPod, Mobile phone, iPhone, mobile memory card etc.
- It can protect your computer all times and there is no necessity of Internet connection.
- It is very helpful to protect viruses, worms, Trojans, malicious attacks etc. via USB storage.
- It is very easy to install and use.
- It is fully compatible with most types of antivirus like Norton, Kaspersky, NOD32, McAfee, Panda, BitDefender etc.
- It provides realtime protection.
You can easily download Naevirus USB Antivirus freely from the following link:
After finished downloading Naevirus USB Antivirus, install it and that's all. Now, your computer is really safe form all type of viruses, Trojans and worms which are spreading through USB storage devices.
© Written by rancidTaste
More by this Author
A list of default usernames and passwords for CISCO routers.
Solution of the Oracle installation problem on Windows 7 / Windows XP during Oracle installation start-up. Know the reasons and solution of the erro "CreateFile error 32 when trying set file time" Error During...
- 5How to Reset/Remove/Bypass a BIOS or CMOS Password? : A Complete Guide to Reset/Remove/Bypass BIOS or CMOS Password
User level passwords are used to restrict unauthorized access of a computer. BIOS or CMOS passwords are used to prevent access to BIOS settings or to prevent PC from booting. Thus BIOS passwords are used to add or...
No comments yet.