How to Get More Followers On Digg
The new Digg
Maximizing Article Traffic With Digg
Digg has become a very powerful social bookmarking site and is a great way to increase traffic to your website, articles or blog. The new digg is very simple to use when it comes to social bookmarking and it has millions of users that you can share information with. In order to succeed with internet marketing, its important to diversify your traffic sources, and Digg is a great website for getting additional backlinks.
One great example of this is the fact that digg has proven that it can easily make videos, articles and pictures viral content in only a few days simply by having other users click on the digg button to rate the content. Additionally, it gives publishers the ability to reach an impressive amount of viewers without paying anything. Which is exactly why social bookmarking sites like digg play a strong role when it comes to search engine optimization.
Increasing Traffic To Your Blog and Articles
Getting People To Follow You On Digg
In order to get more traffic to your articles, blog or website, its important that you get more followers on social bookmarking websites like digg, twitter, facebook and other websites. Digg is a great place to start as its platform is very similar to how twitter works. Users simply share content through the social media website and decide whether or not they want to follow a certain person based on the content that they share.
Imagine getting over 3,000 followers on digg, thats over 3,000 people that you share your content with on any given day on only one website. It not only creates tons of backlinks and increases traffic substantially, but you can also gain more followers on twitter using the internet traffic that you get from digg. Any internet marketer will emphasize the importance of using social media websites like digg because it has an exponential effect on traffic, backlinks and it can substantially increase your search engine rankings if it gets enough diggs.
Getting People To Follow You On Digg
Much like any other social media website, its important to interact with other members on digg. If you are not commenting on articles, submitting articles, and following people, you probably are not interacting in the community as much as your should. Treat digg like any other social media website and interact with other members. Here are some of the most powerful ways to get more followers on Digg.
- Try to submit at least 3 articles or websites that you digg everyday, or at least a few times a week.
- Strike a conversation with other members, they will likely reply back and perhaps they will follow you. If they do follow you, you also have the opportunity to get more followers from their list.
- Frequently leave comments on other people submissions, if you are consistent enough with the same people, they will surely reciprocate on comments and ratings.
- Follow people, follow more people, and finally keep following more and more people.
- Look for stories on digg that are Top news, chances are there are millions of people looking at these stories. When you find a highly publicized top news story, leave a comment and thousands of people will end up seeing your comment and they might start following you.
- If you have another website, if you write blogs or if you write articles, be sure to put a link to your digg profile and encourage people to follow you. This is a great way to increase followers on digg through external websites and many people do this with twitter with much success. If you see someone on twitter with over 20,000 followers, chances are he advertises his twitter account on other webpages, from there you can encourage people to follow you.
- In your biography or profile on forums and other websites, be sure to put a link to your digg account. When you do this on forums, thousands of forum readers will see your link as they participate in the forum. This works great especially if you regularly participate in forums.
Get More Followers On Twitter Through Your Digg Profile
When you have a lot of followers on digg, you can leverage those followers to your twitter account as well and gain additional exposure from fellow twitter users. When you create your digg account and start sharing content, be sure to interact with other digg users. Treat digg like an online social community just like twitter, facebook, and youtube. When you Interact with other users and follow them, they will likely follow you back. You can get more followers on twitter and digg simply by creating an interesting digg profile that tells users some interesting things about yourself, and then be sure to tell them your Twitter Username so that they can start following you. In fact, for the best results - Use a link to your profile so that it makes it that much easier to gain a follower.
I hope that you found this article helpful, feel free to rate it or comment some of your own ideas.
Follow me On Twitter or On Digg, I follow back.
- My Digg Username: blu330ciracer
- My Twitter Username: Entourage_007
Other Articles Related To Increasing Traffic
- How To Triple Traffic To Hubpages Articles in 7 days
Are you constantly searching for the fastest and easiest ways to increase traffic to your articles? Of course, more traffic means you can make more money with Google adsense. SEO Strategies are complicated,...
More by this Author
A Review of the Best Portable USB External Battery Power Banks on the Market in 2015. These external battery packs charge more than just mobile devices, and they also come with multiple charge ports.
Reasons why you should never leave your iPad in the sun and what can happen if it is left in a hot car during the day. It might amaze you how vulnerable iPads are to overheating.
A guide to choosing a silent aquarium filter that is both quiet and excellent at maintaining good water quality. Read this before you choose what type of aquarium filter you are going to buy.