How to Organize Cooly of Your Unorganized Desktop with All the Files And Folders
If your desktop is full of with several files and folders and shortcuts, does it look nice? Surely not. But there is a way to organize them very nicely. You can easily organize them through groups. You just need to add a toolbar in your taskbar and have to make link with that. This page contains the information to organize your unorganized desktop with all the files and folders.
Steps to organize your desktop nicely
Follow the following steps, to organize your desktop nicely:
- Create a folder named as MyQuickDesktop in any dirve unless C drive.
- Make it hidden (Right-click on it, then select Properties and put check mark to the hidden field and click on OK button).
- Create a shortcut of MyQuickDesktop and rename it as MyQuickDesktop. Cut this shortcut and paste it to C:\Windows folder.
- Right click on your Taskbar, then select Toolbars and finally click on New Toolbar. Browse the location where MyQuickDesktop is located and select that by clicking OK.
- Now, go to the original folder MyQuickDesktop and create as many shortcuts as you need. For example, in my computer there is Video folder. I want to add that. So, I right-click my mouse, select short-cut, put the location of my Video foler by clicking Browse button and finally name it as I wish. In this way, create as many files or folders shortcut to MyQuickDesktop folder.
By following the above five steps, you can easily clean your desktop and organize all the necessary files, folders and shortcuts in the taskbar.
© Written by rancidTaste
More by this Author
Most of the IT farm's job interview or written exam has at least one question regarding OSI or TCP/IP model. Some questions of this topic are presented here with very concise answers. All these questions are very...
A list of default usernames and passwords for CISCO routers.
Solution of the Oracle installation problem on Windows 7 / Windows XP during Oracle installation start-up. Know the reasons and solution of the erro "CreateFile error 32 when trying set file time" Error During...
No comments yet.