How to Save Shared Videos in Facebook?
Trick to Save Videos in Facebook
You may came across this question, when you saw an interesting shared video in your Facebook News feed. One day, I also found an interesting shared video of my friend and wanted to save it as a collection. If you never save your favorite Facebook video, it may get lost in new Facebook feed updates. I never knew what to do? But, then I have solved this problem with a simple trick. What is this trick? Below, I am going to tell you the trick of saving shared Facebook videos.
- Open your Facebook account.
- Select any video in your mind that you want as a collection.
- Below that video, you will find the option 'Share' on the left side of like and comment.
- Click 'Share'.
- The new Facebook window will be in front of you. 'Send as a Message instead', select this option from the bottom of that window, on the left side of 'Share' button.
- Now, Facebook message interface will be in front of you. In front of 'To' Type and select your name and this message to your Facebook Inbox.
- Thus, you have added a video in your Facebook video collection. The Shared videos in Facebook may lose in new Facebook Feed Updates, but now, you have an access to your favorite Facebook shared video via Facebook message inbox.
Save Shared Facebook Videos in Pictures
I hope you found this article helpful. Please share it with your friends by using sharing options given at the end of this article.
You may like this
More articles related with Facebook
- How to connect Twitter with Facebook ?
It is very easy and safe to connect your twitter account with your facebook account. So many of my friends are now over facebook surfing this and that whole day! But I can't say the same thing about twitter!...
- Update Facebook Profile Status via Mobile Phone
You can update the status of your Facebook profile while on the go. You can do this by using your mobile phone. There are two simple ways for updating your Facebook profile status with mobile. You can do this...
- How to Communicate With Your Facebook Friend Who Don't Know Your Language?
I have so many friends from different countries. I often communicate with them in global language English. But, one day I surprised them by chatting into their own language. They get amazed! And it was very...
- Facebook, How to Use?
facebook.com Facebook is used to get connected with your family and friends. You can connect with your friends whom you have not seen from a long time with the help of Facebook. Personally, I found so many...
More by this Author
You have saved a bookmark in UC web browser. Now, so may saved a number of bookmarks in this way. If anytime you need to manage these bookmarks, do the simple steps given below.
No comments yet.