How to buy an Apple iPad online in Nigeria
Want to buy an Apple iPad? Why not buy it online directly from the apple store in the USA. Apple is the sole manufacturer for the iPad, the smart tablet that has caught the world by storm.
There has been a series of iPad versions from ipad, iPad 2 and now we have the ipad mini(iPad 3) which is the cheapest and yet smartest iPad so far. The Apple iPad beats other gadgets in its category that's why it costs a bit more than most other tablets like it.
In Nigeria, the Apple iPad mostly sells above from retail stores but you can get this for a much lower price if you buy it directly from the Apple store and ship to Nigeria. Youtr total cost would not be up to what it's sold in Nigeria.
How to get your Ipad in Nigeria
- Get a USD Mastercard or Visa from your local bank
- Fund it with at least $500(N80,000)
- Get a US mailing address with your card and Nigerian delivery address
- Go to apple store and shop for an Ipad. Mini goes for $329. Store: http://store.apple.com/us/browse/home/shop_ipad
- Order for your iPad and make payment
- Use your US mailing address as delivery address
- Print your invoice
- Expect delivery to US address
- Get notified when iPad has reached destination
- Arrange for final shipping to Nigeria and pay for courier. About $80 to $100
- Track your shipping to Nigeria and expect it in about 5 days
I hope this helps.
Benefits of buying directly from Apple
- You get it at a good price
- You are given the option to customize and even brand your name on it
- Free shipping costs within the USA.
Options to reduce your iPad Cost
You can reduce the price you have to pay for getting an iPad by avoiding a lot of features such as 3g capability and memory size. An iPad could still have internet connection by making use of it's Wifi capability and some Nigerian networks offer such services.
More by this Author
Installing ES explorer on your Kindle Fire HD is probably one of the first steps to getting a whole lot of other third party apps on your device, most especially if you are outside the USA or perhaps you just want to...
Your country settings has changed. You can now access the music store and your cloud music library. This is a hub on how to access the Kindle fire appstore from outside the USA.
I've added quite a number of bookmarks to my Desktop's Google chrome browser as they are an easy way to browse the web as it allows me to just click on those saved links to reach websites I normally visit on a regular...