How to create, manage and use Facebook Group
Facebook Group is an important tool you may use to connect with people of the same interest with you. By using this application correctly, you may find it fun and satisfying to manage.
Creating Facebook Group
You need to have a Facebook account, of course, in order to create a group.
1. After you log-in, you can see a toolbar below the the page. Click on the Group option, it is second from the Application bar.
2. You will be directed to the Group page. At the upper right corner of the page, you can see the "Create a Group" option next to the "Search for group" input field.
3. Then, you'll find yourself in this page:
4. Fill up the form and then click "Create Group."
6. Congratulations! You've created the Group.
Managing Your Facebook Group
A group is not a group without members. So be sure to invite your friends or people you want to be in the group to be a member and tell them to invite others too.
To make your group interactive, make some discussions. You can also make an "Introduce Yourself" discussion to have a welcome atmosphere in the group. You can also create events, upload photos and videos, and as an adminitrator, you can use the "Message All Members" option. Keep the group updated with recent news about what's happening in the group. You can also promote members as officers of the group to help you manage the group.
Use Facebook Group in anything you want. You may use it as a portal for something (i.e. advertising, etc.).
More by this Author
Programming is the process of writing a sequence of instructions to be excuted by a computer to solve a problem. It is also considered as the act of writing computer programs.