How to delete your browser's history
- Open Internet explorer
- When open, click on "tools" and drop down sub menu with different settings will appear.
- Look for and Click "internet options"
- Make sure the "General tab" is selected.
- Next on the section that says "Browsing history", Click "Delete" and pop up box will appear.
6. Now select by checking "history" (if you to delete cookies,passwords.... select them)
7. Click on "Delete"
8. Now exit the General box by clicking cancel
1. Open Mozilla firefox
2. When open, click on tools and a sub menu will pop down
3. Click on "Clear Recent History" and sub menu with pop up.
4. Click on the details arrow for more settings
6. Make sure that only "Browsing and download History" is selected(ticked)
2. Now Click on "last hour" in the "Time range to clear" section and a sub menu with more hours will pop down.
5. Select "everything" if you wish to delete all history or whatever you wish
6. Click "Clear now"
More by this Author
Learn about all the internet chatroom slang and abbreviations in this comprehensive and informative article.