How to download Videos Online
Downloading videos online in websites like YouTube had made easy by the use of Mozilla Firefox Internet Browser. Mozilla Firefox having an extension or add-on called Unplug which allows you to download online videos directly to your Mozilla Firefox browser.
This article will show you how to install unplug add-on in your Mozilla Firefox Browser and how to use unplug in downloading videos online.
How to Install Unplug Plug-in in your Mozilla Firefox Internet Browser:
- Open your Mozilla Firefox Browser
- Go to Mozilla Add-ons Website
3. Search the unplug extension by typing “Unplug” on the search box and click Go.
4. Select the unplug Extension and Click on Add to “Firefox Button”
5. A new will pop-up, in software installation window click “Install Now”
6. Wait until Installation wizard will finish and Restart your Mozilla Firefox Application by clicking the “Restart Firefox” button.
Where can I find unplug shortcut?
You can see your Unplug application shortcut in the bottom right portion of your Mozilla Firefox Internet Browser.
How to download online videos using Unplug extension:
7. Browse the folder where you want to save the downloaded video and click download
- Printing several images in one page only using ACDSee
- Things You Must Consider in Upgrading Your Computer
- How to add East Asian Language in your Windows XP Computer
- Simple Tips Before Formatting Your Computer
- How to Send Large File Attachment via YouSendIt
- Advantages of Microsoft Outlook as your Email Client