How to get rid of Windows Security Alerts?
It's simple, just like 1-2-3
It's a common problem that after installing and activating Antivirus software, Firewall etc..., your windows show a message Windows Security Alerts on the bottom right corner of your Windows operating system. You may be use good antivirus or firewall, but Windows don't care about your antivirus or firewall. What does Windows want? Is Windows is blind to see your favourite antivirus or firewall software? Or Windows don't like your antivirus or firewall? I don't know the answer. But I know the solution to get rid of Windows Security Alerts message. Are you suffering the same problem? Don't worry. You will soon know the ways to get rid of Windows Security Alerts message and say good bye to the message Windows Security Alerts. Just keep reading...
Steps to get rid of "Windows Security Alerts"
- Click on the Start menu and then click on Control Panel.
- Form the control panel, find Security Center and double click on it. N
- Now form the Windows Security Center, find Firewall's Recommendations. Click on it.
- After the above steps, a Recommendation window will be appeared. Put the check mark to the check box which is located just the sentences like "I have a firewall solution that I'll monitor myself. Note: Windows won't monitor your firewall status and won't send you alerts if it is off."
- At last, click on OK.
Great Tips about Browsers
More Tips of Windows
And that's all, to get rid of Windows Security Alerts message. Hope, you success.
© Written by rancidTaste
If you are enjoyed this post, please consider to give a thumbs up and leave a comment. You may Subscribe to rancidTaste's RSS feed to get new pages which will be delivered to your feed reader. You can also read more hubs by rancidTaste.
More by this Author
- 64How to check CPU temperature:A complete guide to Check CPU temperature through BIOS or software on all operating system
While CPU is running, it produces heat. CPU is an electronic device. It is very urgent to remove heat from electronic devices as soon as possible. Otherwise the internal temperature will be increased. If the device is...
- 5How to Reset/Remove/Bypass a BIOS or CMOS Password? : A Complete Guide to Reset/Remove/Bypass BIOS or CMOS Password
User level passwords are used to restrict unauthorized access of a computer. BIOS or CMOS passwords are used to prevent access to BIOS settings or to prevent PC from booting. Thus BIOS passwords are used to add or...
Solution of the Oracle installation problem on Windows 7 / Windows XP during Oracle installation start-up. Know the reasons and solution of the erro "CreateFile error 32 when trying set file time" Error During...
No comments yet.