How to improve website SEO ranking in Google search engine. Increase Google page ranking for your website.
Recently, Google changed the algorithm used for ranking the sites and listing them in search results. Now Google pays very close attention to the quality of the sites it lists in search results. Low quality content sites are removed entirely from the Google index. Google has also manual spam action. If a site has been affected by a spam action, it will no longer be shown in Google search results or on in any of Google's partner sites. In order to improve the search engine ranking of your site, you have to improve the quality of your site and make it Google friendly. Here are few guidelines:
1. Write for people and not for search engine: Avoid cloaking. Make sites for users and not for search engines. Don't try to deceive the search engines by writing content according to how they search and rank your sites. Focus on your user needs and not on search engine needs. One example of Cloaking is serving a page of HTML text to search engines, while showing a page of images or Flash to users.
2. Don't try to be over smart: Don't try to deceive search engine to improve page ranking. When you write an article or publish something in a site ask the question "Does this help my users? Would I do this if search engines didn't exist?"
3.Avoid Link exchanging:There are several link exchange schemes that exchange links that build partner pages exclusively for the sake of cross-linking, disregarding the quality of the links. This violates Google's Webmaster Guidelines and can negatively impact your site's ranking in search results. It is not the quantity of the links the links that count in page ranking but the quality and relevance of the links.
4. Avoid unauthorized computer programs to submit pages, check rankings: Read the terms of service here. Google does not recommend the use of products such as WebPosition Gold™ that send automatic or programmatic queries to Google.
5. Don't add hidden texts of hidden links
6. Don't do Keyword stuffing: Keyword Stuffing is an attempt to manipulate a site's ranking in Google's search results by filling the page with keywords. Use keywords appropriately and in contexts and crease useful and information-rich content .
7. Don't create duplicate content:Duplications need not be copying content from others. It can also be creating similar content in multiple sites.
8.Create valuable and unique content
In order to help you improve the quality of your sites Google has launched Google webmaster tools.
- It helps to see the Google index of your page
- Gives you the errors encountered when Google algorithm crawled your site
- Gives a list of search queries that list your site as a result
- Gives the list of backlinks to your sites
I hope you found this article useful. If you like this article please rate it up or share it with your friends.
More by this Author
We all pass through various difficulties in life. We fail many times. Some times we get totally disappointed and we don’t know what to do next. Failures in life may even force us to think that our life itself is a...
I attended an interview at Paypal and this article will help you prepare for the interview for the role of risk analyst position.
How to avoid farting while pregnant: Tips for husbands for how to get over their pregnant wife's farting. Just for the fun of it, read this article.