How to make a Print Screen on Mac OS X
Desktop Print Screen or Screenshot or Screen Capture is used to capture the current display screen of your monitor and to copy it to computer clipboard to print it or save it for several reasons such as future analysis. After capturing screen, you can change the screenshot by using any graphic editing software. How to make a Print Screen on any any Mac OS X machine, will be discussed in this page. It's very simple and easy. Just keep reading...
Steps to make a Print Screen on Mac OS X
Follow the following steps to capture the current desktop screen or to take a screenshot of your desktop in your Mac OS X machine:
- At first, press & hold Apple key + Shift + 4 all together
- When you release all of the keys, then the mouse cursor will look like + symbol.
- Now press Space Bar only once and the + symbol will be turned to a camera icon.
- Now use that camera to capture the desired section of the screen (by mouse clicking).
- At this time, the picture file will be automatically saved on your computer's desktop.
- Make all the desired changes by using any graphic editing program or application to crop, to change the size, to change the color etc.
By following the above steps you can easily make a print screen on your desktop in Mac OS X computer.
© Written by rancidTaste
If you are enjoyed this post, please consider to give a thumbs up and leave a comment. You may Subscribe to rancidTaste's RSS feed to get new pages which will be delivered to your feed reader. You can also read more hubs by rancidTaste.
JOIN HUBPAGES & ENJOY WORLD'S BEST WRITINGS
More by this Author
A list of default usernames and passwords for CISCO routers.
Most of the IT farm's job interview or written exam has at least one question regarding OSI or TCP/IP model. Some questions of this topic are presented here with very concise answers. All these questions are very...
- 5How to Reset/Remove/Bypass a BIOS or CMOS Password? : A Complete Guide to Reset/Remove/Bypass BIOS or CMOS Password
User level passwords are used to restrict unauthorized access of a computer. BIOS or CMOS passwords are used to prevent access to BIOS settings or to prevent PC from booting. Thus BIOS passwords are used to add or...