How to recover deleted emails in MS Outlook
Resolve MS Outlook errors “0x8004210A”, “0x800CCC0B” and “0x8004210B”
While sending, receiving emails in MS Outlook user might face errors like“0x8004210A”, “0x800CCC0B” and “0x8004210B”.These errors create big problem for Outlook users, just take a brief view of error messages seen by Outlook users:
Error (0x8004210A): 'The operation timed out waiting for a response from the sending (SMTP) or receiving (POP) server. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).’
Error (0x8004210B): ‘The operation timed out waiting for a response from the sending (SMTP) or receiving (POP) server. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).’
Error (0x800CCC0B): 'Unknown Error 0x800CCC0B'
Following could be causes of such errors:
Incorrect configuration of account settings.
Email server connection or network not established or may be lost.
Damaged email or email item on POP3 server.
User profile damage in MS Outlook.
Antivirus software settings may be wrong.
Damage Outlook installation.
Inaccurate firewall software configuration.
Antivirus software might be installed with“Scan incoming Email” and “Scan outgoing Email” turned on.
Resolving these errors
To remove these errors perform the following steps in order, if each it does not resolve the issue go ahead with next step mentioned:
- Make sure Internet is connected and mail server is made available.
- Start up Outlook in safe mode.
- Check email account profile of MS Outlook and make new Outlook profile.
- Delete entire damaged and corrupted messages from mailbox.
- Make sure SMTP (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol) e-mail addresses in a distribution list are valid. Any one corrupted or wrongly formed SMTP address can give error 0x8004210b.
- Look for any discrepancy in the configuration of firewall software.
- Analyze the scanning feature of antivirus software; this could be a reason for corruption.
To reduce the Antivirus software scanning configuration, follow some simple steps:
- Quit outlook and start any of the antivirus, say Norton antivirus program you have.
- Click option, menu appears as you click the option, click Norton Antivirus.
You can see the Norton Antivirus option dialog box
- In the Internet section, click on email.
- Click to uncheck the "Scan incoming Email" and "Scan outgoing Email" check box.
- Choose OK and close the anti virus program.
All of the above steps when performed appropriately can reduce the chance of errors “0x8004210A” “0x800CCC0B” and “0x8004210B”.This goes in hand with PST files as well, to avoid PST recovery ,prevent PST files from any kind of corruption.
When every step you take goes in vain you can make way to the trusted PST recovery .It will help you to recover deleted emails from corrupted PST files. It supports Microsoft Outlook version 97, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007 and 2010.