How to remove Ask Toolbar and its components form all browsers and from your computer
Ask Toolbar is one of the most annoying adware program by the majority of computer programs. This toolbar is installed through many software installations like Nero etc. All these software have included ask toolbar and it installed at those software installation time. If ask toolbar is installed on your computer, then you might face several annoying changes of your computer. The first annoying thing is that the default home page of all your browsers changes to ask home page. This is the most hateful thing for most of the computer users. Moreover, the default search of all of your browsers redirected through ask search. This is really very annoying and disturbing if any user customize their homepage.
In this page you will learn how to remove ask toolbar from your browsers and form your computer.
How to remove ask toolbar from your computer:
Lots of way are available to remove or uninstall ask toolbar form your computer. But I only discuss the easiest way to remove or uninstall ask toolbar from your computer. I discuss the method to uninstall ask toolbar through add/remove programs.
Remove or uninstall ask toolbar of Internet Explorer via Add/remove programs
Remember, Internet Explorer should be closed while you are trying to uninstall or remove ask toolbar from your computer.Follow the following steps to uninstall or remove ask toolbar from your computer:
- Click on Start menu and go to Run by clicking Run.
- Simply type appwiz.cpl in the run command prompt and click Enter key of your computer keyboard. A new window will be appeared where you find all the installed programs list.
- In the installed programs list, find the Ask Toolbar and select it an then click on remove button to remove.
Remove or uninstall ask toolbar of Mozilla Firefox Browser
Follow the following steps to completely remove or uninstall ask toolbar from Mozilla Firefox browser:
- Open Firefox browser in your computer.
- Click on Tools and you will see a drop down menu. Select Add-ons from the menu items. This will open all the installed tools of Firefox browser.
- Now, select the ask toolbar and click on Disable or Uninstall button to disable or uninstall ask toolbar completely.
That's all. By following the above steps you can easily remove Ask Toolbar and all the components of Ask Toolbar form Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and from your computer.
@Written by rancidTaste
- How to Install, Update and Download Google Notebook Extension for Firefox 3?
- Firefox Shortcuts : Keyboard Shortcuts for Mozilla Firefox
- How do I delete bookmarks from Firefox browser
- Optimizing FireFox Tips, Hacks And Tweaks
- Screen Optimizing Firefox 3 Hacks And Tweaks
- Firefox 3.5: Features, Hacks, Tips and Tricks of Firefox 3.5
- Delete a Browser Cookie from Firefox Browser: How to delete a Browser Cookie from Firefox Browser?
- Amazing Firefox Extensions: Improve your Productivity with Amazing Firefox Extensions
- Save a Complete Webpage : How to Save A Webpage on Your Computer form Internet Explorer, Firefox or Google Chorme?
- Optimizing Internet Explorer Tips, Tricks, Hacks And Tweaks
- Delete a Browser Cookie from Internet Explorer: How to delete a Browser Cookie from Internet Explorer?
More by this Author
OSI stands for Open Systems Interconnection Reference Model. In short it is termed as OSI model or OSI reference model or 7-layer model or Layered Model or OSI seven layer model. This is really an important topic topic...
Bing (formerly Live Search, Windows Live Search, and MSN Search) is a search engine by Microsoft. It published just the starting of June '09. Within few weeks, Bing was successful in gaining several market share. Many...
- 5How to Reset/Remove/Bypass a BIOS or CMOS Password? : A Complete Guide to Reset/Remove/Bypass BIOS or CMOS Password
User level passwords are used to restrict unauthorized access of a computer. BIOS or CMOS passwords are used to prevent access to BIOS settings or to prevent PC from booting. Thus BIOS passwords are used to add or...