Bookmarking a website in Internet explorer
Have you stumbled upon a website you and would like to keep it so that you can visit it later? Well, what you have to do is bookmark it. With bookmarking we can pin a website somewhere and come fetch it later.
In this tutorial we shall focus on bookmarking on Internet Explorer and we shall use two methods to achieve this.
Note: Bookmarking differs across different the Browsers
1. Open internet explorer
2. When Internet explorer is open, click on favorites at the top of the
browser windows, this will bring a drop-down menu..
3. Now click on "add to favorites" and this will bookmark the page your are currently on.
And you are through with the mess:)
1. Open Internet explorer
2. Go to the website you wish to bookmark
3. When the website has loaded, Press CTRL+D
4. A pop up "add a favorite" menu will appear, Click on "add" and the website will be added to favorites .
- How to Tag Bookmarks Using Mozilla Firefox
In this short tutorial we shall go through the process of tagging a bookmark in the Mozilla Firefox web browser. Lets kick start the process: 1. To bookmark, type your web address in the address bar and...
More by this Author
Learn about all the internet chatroom slang and abbreviations in this comprehensive and informative article.
No comments yet.