How to upgrade Google Chrome
For the latest security updates, Google Chrome automatically updates when it detect new version.
Updates is available if the wrench icon has little arrow at it.
To upgrade, the steps are as follows.
- Click the wrench icon
- Click Upgrade Google Chrome.
- Once done with the upgrade it will ask you whether to complete the process by clicking Ok or Not Now.
- Click Ok and it will complete the upgrade process and restart your browser.
- If Not now, the upgrade process will take effect next time you open Google Chrome.
Another way to check for new updates are follows.
- Open Google Chrome, then click the wrench icon at the top left of Google Chrome browser.
- Then Click About Google Chrome
- System will check for updates and it will upgrade your browser automatically.
- Click Ok, to complete the process. It will restart back and the upgrade process is completed.
No comments yet.