Is Tsū A Scam? | Tsu Cheats, Tips & Walk Through
Is Tsū A Scam?
No, Tsū is not a scam. And it's free - you don't have to pay to access views, or referrals or anything else.
It was founded by Sebastian Sobczak and has an office in New York.
Unlike other social media sites or scam sites out there, you don't have to pay for membership, sell anything or invite anyone to earn money. It's as simple as doing what you already do on sites like Facebook.
WILL YOU MAKE MONEY ON TSU?
I currently have over 1,000 followers, 41 direct referrals and 355 in my referral network. So do I think it's possible to make GOOD money on Tsu? Read my answer here.
What Is Tsū?
Tsū is a new social network which is reminiscent of a mixture of Facebook and Twitter.
You earn money by posting content, whether it's a link, a picture or a status update. The more people that interact with your status update, the more money you can potentially earn.
Tsū also has an internal system allowing you to pay other people on the platform with money you earn, which will become popular as more businesses join.
What NOT To Do on Tsū
As the site is new, there are a few spammers sneaking through. Staff have already stated that they'll be deleting and banning spam and spammers. So don't:
- Post about get rich quick schemes.
- Ask people to mass follow you to make money.
- Reshare anything that promises it will make you money fast.
How Do You Make Money on Tsū ?
90% of revenue is shared among users. 10% of revenue is kept by the company.
You can earn 45% of the cpm of all adverts shown on your content. That means, you earn for views. The more views, the more money. Cpm is the amount of earnings per 1,000 views.
If you refer someone, Tsu pays you a percentage out of the other 40% of revenue.
- Your first level of referrals will earn you 1/3 of their earnings.
- The second level will earn you 1/9 of their earnings.
- The third level will earn you 1/27 of their earnings.
- And so on, to infinity.
Payments are made approximately 48 hours after the day on which you earn.
How Do You Get Paid on Tsū?
Currently Tsū pays by cheque, but as it's a very new platform, staff are already working towards integrating Paypal payments.
You can cash out once you reach $100. However even if you have less than $100, you can still pay other members on the site and paying bills with Tsū $$ will be integrated soon!
Tips, Tricks & Cheats For Money Making on Tsu
Just like any social network, you can't just post and wait for thousands of followers and interactions. Here are some quick tricks to start getting views and interactions on Tsū:
- Quality over Quantity. Tsū allows up to 24 updates and 8 shares in a 24 hour period. So make them count!
- Create, don't share. Shares earn you less money than posting your own original content.
- Use Hashtags. Hashtags are big on Tsū. Make sure you use ones which will be getting views, such as #Tsu and #Funny and #Flowers. Trust me, no one will be looking for #SusannahBirch or #HowIMadeMyBreakfast.
- Interact. Either invite your friends, or use #Hashtags in searches to follow or friend other people who have the same interests. The more people you connect with, the more people will connect with you.
- Post Publicly. You have either the option of posting publicly or just to your friends. Limiting it to your friends only, means you won't get as many views or interactions (unless you have a lot of friends!) If you want something to get seen, make it public!
More by this Author
Facebook users are currently experiencing issues when they attempt to share a photo or status update with their friends or business page. Here are some ways you can get around the issue.
Does your Facebook application game freeze? Not load? Did you accidentally block it? Here is a troubleshooting guide to fixing your game.
Wondering if you should try castor oil to induce labor? Find out the facts rather than the rumors on whether it works, how it works, and what to watch out for.