Java Apps and Games on My Virgin Mobile LG Rumor Touch Mobile Phone-The Favs
Its a Miracle!
Not too long ago, the app outlook of my LG Rumor Touch was quite grim.
This is no longer the case.
I can now preach free ringtones, free third party apps, and other useful hacks.
This hub will look at some of the apps that made the cut, and I've put on my phone.
I've included photos as proof of this total AWESOMENESS!
(As to the "how" of putting apps on the Rumor Touch, you'll have to see my other hub on installing apps)
The non-virgin mobile apps installed on my phone!
- Google Sync
- Assassin's Creed 2
- No Limit Casino
- Gold Rush
- Might and Magic II
- Command & Conquer 3
- The Settlers
- Texas HoldEm Poker
- SimCity Metropolis
- Lemmings Tribes
- Checkers Deluxe
- Tetris Pop
- Hero of Sparta
- Google Mail
- BOLT browser
- j2Wallet-Expenses Manager
- Books-Ebook Reader
- Midnight Poker
- Monopoly World
If I had to choose my top three in software and my top three in games from the list above:
- Google Mail-This is the official Gmail App. I LOVE that it has multi-account support!
- TTPod-Solves the problem of playing music in the background while doing other things on the phone.
- BOLT Browser-Stellar page rendering. Tabs. Neat Zoom feature. Web Apps installs. Its fun to have something different than Opera Mini or the native browser.
- Monopoly World-Nice UI and cute animation. It's a great time killer.
- Zuma-I like the touch interface. Your finger takes the shots.
- UNO-Awesome interface and quick play. Colorful.
What About All the Phone Memory?
Sign up @Hubpages
Comment Easier and/or Publish Your Stuff
More by this Author
Backup LG Rumor Touch (Virgin Mobile or Sprint) contacts for free. Three easy and free solutions.
Your LG Rumor Touch from Virgin Mobile or Sprint can get free ringtones and message tones. Learn how to download and install them step by step.
Teaching latitude and longitude can be fun - treat your students with a game of battleship to reinforce the correct order to state latitude and longitude out loud and to solidify the student's ability to quickly find a...