Kenya Taxes: How to Get a New KRA PIN
KRA PIN Application
KRA PIN application is now automated. As such, anyone can apply for a new PIN for Kenya taxes in a matter of minutes through their online portal. There is absolutely no need to queue outside Times Towers for hours or to mail anything in. What used to take lots of time, energy and money is now available for free in a very short period of time.
In this article I will detail and walk you through a brief analysis of how you can get your KRA PIN through the KRA Online PIN application website.
How To Apply For KRA PIN Online
- First off, you need to visit the KRA website by typing the address www.kra.go.ke/portal in your internet browser.
- Scroll down the page and find where it’s written KRA Online and under KRA Online, click on “Click Here”, to apply for a PIN and/or submit online returns’
- A window showing a toddler and mother smiling in front of a computer will open where you will be greated by the words “Welcome to KRA Online Services”. You are a new taxpayer intending to apply for pin and what you need to do is to Click on “New Taxpayer”.
- In the window that opens which is titled “PIN Assignment for New Taxpayer,” select whether you are applying for a PIN for resident, non-resident or company PIN and then click on “Validate”
- Fill in the details on the form, like ID Number, Date of Birth, District of Birth, Mother’s last name and Father’s last name, and then click on “Validate”. Note that fields marked with a red asterisk are required to fill in. After that, you are therefore required not to skip for successful completion of the application. You can decide to skip the fields for mother’s and father’s last name.
- If you have taken the time and the information you submitted is genuine and correct, a window opens with mother's and father's details.
- Now you are nearing completion and what is remaining for you to do is to enter your Email, Postal Address and Telephone Number in the fields provided. Please note that it’s crucial you enter a valid email address because your PIN and password will be sent there.
- If you followed the above steps as they are your PIN, password and security stamp will be sent to the email address you provided. So make sure to check them from your inbox.
- Now you can log into your KRA taxpayer account by entering your PIN, password and security stamp in the Login form and you are done.
Have you ever requested a new KRA PIN online before?See results without voting
- Travel & Tourism: The Top 5 Biggest Airlines In Sub-Saharan Africa
A look at the largest airlines in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Dating Advice: Questions To Ask The Guy You Like
Looking for questions to ask a guy you like? here is a list of 20/21 flirty, good, deep, funny, awkward, random questions you can ask/pose to a guy you are interested in or your boyfriend
More by this Author
Looking for questions to ask a guy you like? Here is a list of fantastic questions to ask a guy on a date.
Are you wondering if that cute guy is into you? Read here for 5 ways to tell if he is or not.
Read here for a list of top Muslim Footballers