Make Your Computer Super Fast with Auslogics Disk Defrag Pro
Most Windows users know that the best way to speed up their computer is to run disk defragmentation. Defragmenting your hard drive will speed up file access and application load time by putting file fragments back together.
There are a lot of disk defragmenters available today, from the built-in Windows one to advanced free and paid tools. Auslogics Disk Defrag is one of the most popular free defragmenters. It can do a lot of things that only paid defragmenters do, such as single file defragmentation and file placement optimization. But now Auslogics, the company that develops Disk Defrag, released a professional version of the software - Auslogics Disk Defrag Pro.
Speed up your computer even more
Turbo Windows is a book that will teach you all the tricks to make your computer super fast.
This tool offers a lot more than simple disk defragmentation and can fully optimize both your HDD and SSD. Let's have a look at Disk Defrag Pro features.
- Four defragmentation algorithms - Disk Defrag Pro has four different defragmentation algorithms to suit the way you use your computer
- SSD optimization algorithm - it's wrong to defragment an SSD using traditional defragmentation. That's why Disk Defrag Pro uses a special SSD optimization algorithm
- Offline defragmentation - this feature launches boot-time defragmentation that defragments files that are usually locked by Windows. This allows to significantly speed up Windows performance
- Defrag Wizard - a wizard to help you select the right defrag algorithm and properly schedule disk defragmentation
- MFT defragmentation
- Disk checkup and cleanup to keep your hard drive healthy
- Fragmentation prevention features
- Advanced resource usage management
- Reporting functionality
Ease of use
Very often advanced system optimization utilities are difficult to use and designed for computer experts. There are a lot of features that require expertise and even the use of command prompt. But that's not the case with Auslogics Disk Defrag Pro. The program is very easy to use and all its features are easily accessible. And if you need any help, there is a detailed PDF user manual available on Auslogics' website.
Speed and performance
If you've ever used the Windows built-in defragmenter, then you know that it can take hours for defragmentation to complete. One of the huge benefits of Auslogics Disk Defrag Pro is that it's very fast. That's because the tool uses special algorithms that allow to speed up the process without compromising the quality of defragmentation. This makes the tool very quick and very efficient at the same time.
License and price
Auslogics Disk Defrag Pro has a 30-day free trial period. The trial is fully functional, so that you will be able to use all the features of the program. The full license costs $29.95 and is valid for up to 3 PCs in your household.
Auslogics Disk Defrag Pro is definitely a tool worth having. With its help your HDDs and SSDs will be kept healthy and fast.
More by this Author
Choosing translation software can be hard. Here is a comparison of Systran and Babylon.
Every single computer has duplicate files. Easy Duplicate Finder is a program that will help you manage duplicates quickly and easily. Read on to find out more.
Wouldn't it be great to earn money for using social networks? Here are top 3 social networking sites where you can get paid.