Cell Phone-A Boon Or Bane
Introduction to Cell Phones
the invention of fire to the world of digital,man has forced his scientific
advance. In this fast moving genaration computers are considered to
be the greatest gift of science. Cell phones are modified forms of
computers which are utilized mainly for communication that have rapidly
spread throughout the world in less than 20 years. Even calculation
of numerical values ,storing of data and retrieval of data are possible
in cell phones. According
to the survey nearly 300 crores of people are using cell phone. It
is estimsted by 2010 nearly 500 crores of people use cellphone having
internet and camera facility. The largest cell users in the world
is china, next comes to india.
Alexander Graham Bell introduced telephone to a less developed society.But by the time when cell phones are invented, people are ready to accept any form of development. In a fast moving society such as our’s we cannot spare time just for walking to friends or for official purposes.
Why Cell Phones considered as a boon
Advantages /Multipurpose of Cell Phones
- Through cell phones we
can communicate with people far away while doing the necessary
work and even when travelling.
- If our hands aren’t free ear phones
are provided through which we can talk and hear without the movement
of our hands.
- Cell phones can also be used for recreation. There are
many games which are available in the software market. We can load them
in the mobile phones.
- We can even watch movies in Cell phones just
like we watch one in the computer. The movies should just be loaded
in to the mobile phones.
- One can listen music and radio
- Take beautiful photographs of your loved one’s
- Send money through mobile banking
- Find the location with GPS
- Can send Text Message ( SMS)
- Can make word, power point,excel document, store numbers and databases
- Reminders for your schedule
- Get latest alerts, get cricket score, breaking news, stock quotes
- It can act as torch when there is a power failure
...Thus everywhere you turn,you see people with cell phones. Cell became a multipurpose toy that everyone wants to have it and enjoy. It became part and parcel of everyone in day today life. Life became so easy. Often they may be irritating ,but we cannot imagine life without them. Thus cell phones can be considered as a boon.
ID 012 Ban Mobile PhonesClick thumbnail to view full-size
Bann Cell Phone
If i have power i will bann cell phones in following places
- Ban cell phones in schools
- Ban cell phone while driving
- Ban Cell phone in offices
- Ban Cell phones private areas or rooms (HoneyMoon Hotels)
- Ban cell phoes in Beaches (For reducing Sexting).....
Cell Phone bann Poll
At what age do you get your first cell phone?See results without voting
Disadvantages /Misuse of Cell Phones
But life became so difficult to the people.
- One’s privacy is lost; and were monitored by every one and every moment. Quite recently,with the availability of new camera enabled cell phones,serious debates have occurred ,over the intrusion of privacy.
- People also misuse them for illicit purposes like morphing of photographs. People who are criminal in mind take pictures of young ladies and change it as naked, then they send e-mails and thereby they blackmail the ladies. It is a great crime done through cell phones.
- The misuse of cell phones can lead to many unwanted problems.
- The wave emitted from them can change our skin tissues.
- Another drawback of cell phones is one get disturbed in meeting with unsolicited calls from marketing people.
- Cell phones have often been linked to cancers and tumours. Even if this was ignored by all cellusers.
- Increasing road accidents are due to “talking while driving”. About 40% of road accidents are caused by this.
- Cell phone hacking increased some privacy issues and security (Some people stores their system passwords ,credit card no and many passwords in cell phones)
- Stolen cell phones also used for some impractises (Some people stores their sexy or nude videos in mobiles so some one get these videos ,it will spread in internet) Are you interested in seeing naked pic or video of your wife in internet ?
New phobias for mobile users
- Nomophobia: The fear of being out of cell phone contact. It’s the abbreviation for ‘no-cell-phone phobia.’ It could be a result of low battery, broken phone, a no-cellphones-allowed sign, no signal, low balance, etc.
- Phantom Ring: Imagining the cellphone to be ringing or feel it vibrating in the pocket, when it’s actually not.
- Pocket Patter: Patting your pockets to check if the cellphone is still there.
- Human Antenna: Stretching your arm to hold the phones at a height in the hope that it’ll get the strongest signal.
Cell Phone Parental Control Options
For some, the idea of monitoring a kid's cell phone is wrong. It's too controlling. It's equivalent to spying and that flies in the face of trusting your kids.
Definitely a pain,but one can live without it.Life without cell phones will be like the burger without the party. It's a catch-22 situation. We hate them(sometimes),but cannot do without them. Cell phones shall remain a boon if we realize its role in the society and use it sensibly.
If you've found this article helpful remember to:
* Rate it up
* Share it with your networks
* Leave a comment or question
Are Cell Phones and Wireless Technology Dangerous?
More by this Author
A server is computer which manages network and its resources. There are different types of server use in different industries and marketplace. Servers are mostly dedicated computer designed to handle and perform...
It cover the evolution of mobile communications from 1st generation to 5th generation .Now almost all the service providers as well as the customers seek for availing these 3G and 4G services.
There are many advantages of using baby walker. One is to be proud of giving a valuable gift to the babies and the baby will be happy inside it. So if we put the baby in walker then parents can do all the works without...