ColdFusion: Monitor Hard Drive Space And Email Alert
Coldfusion: Monitor and Alert on Low Disk Space
I've been using Adobe Coldfusion since 1999. Everyday, I still learn something new about it's capabilities. There is so much that I have not seen and there is so much that I have seen. Also, there are many ways to have Coldfusion perform and function as needed. Just like everyday task we encounter, you decide on the best solution for you.
This sample, displays the space and checks to make sure it doesn't fall below 5gigs. If so, it will send out an email notificaion.
Once you have tested your coldfusion snippet. Schedule it with the ColdFusion administrator to run as often as needed.
<cfset fileOb = createObject("java", "java.io.File").init("d:/")>
<cfset freespace= #numberformat(fileOb.getUsableSpace(),'9999999999999')#>
<cfif #freespace# LT '5000000000'>
Other ColdFusion Articles
- Adobe Coldfusion Tip For Finding Duplicate Records In SQL Database
- Coldfusion: allowing max file size when uploading
- ColdFusion: Monitor Hard Drive Space And Email Alert
- Coldfusion SQL Tips: Creating Tables, Backup, Fields
- Coldfusion Programming: Accessing a shared network drive
- Coldfusion: Encrypting and Decrypting Data
- Adobe Coldfusion Help: Query To Spreadsheet
- ColdFusion: Upload a pipe delimited file and insert into SQL table
- Coldfusion programming: How to submit muliple records at the same time that have the same field name
- How To Upload Multiple Files With ColdFusion
More by this Author
These are some of the issues I had after purchasing my classic mustang. Engine: was not an issue with my 67 mustang fastback. but this is probably an issue with most. I was lucky that my 289 was rebuilt and only had...
You may refer to a truss as the rafter, but it's basically the skeleton of the roof, carrying the weight of the frame and supporting the walls of the building. Trusses are very important to preventing the walls from...
You don't always have to tile, carpet, or hardwood your floors. The new thing is to just stain the concrete that's already there. It's a lot of work, but if done properly, your home will look gorgeous. If you're...