Nokia Lumia 525 for the Young at Heart
From a market leader to a struggler, the once coveted brand saw the sales of its “quality” phones dwindling like anything. Samsung was the single largest player that gave it the biggest jolt, but some of the strategic policies of Nokia also played havoc with their product sales. However, the Lumia series has given some hope to the company and things are gradually picking up in the market. If you want to own a budget Lumia with some noticeable features, Nokia Lumia 525 sits ideally into your pocket.
The Windows Phone 8 handset is available in White, Yellow and Orange. Whatever the market direction may be for Nokia in the past few years, the Finnish company has continued to have a long-standing relationship with one thing – Quality. It is a department where few have penetrated in its strong domain, and there are still consumers to continue to claim that “Nokia is Gold.”
Lumia 525 can be called the next version of Lumia 520 because it has almost all the same features but with more RAM. Lumia 520 starts at a more reasonable price.
Read on to explore the main features of Lumia 525 before you get your hands on this smart phone.
Features of Lumia 525
- SIM – Single micro-SIM
- Screen – The Lumia 525 has a 4-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 480x800-pixel resolution. The pixel density is 233 ppi, which is quite reasonable for a budget smartphone. It does support multitouch.
- Camera – There is a 5 Mega Pixel camera on the rear side, but no secondary camera. The camera can capture images at 2592x1936 pixels and videos at 720p.
- Operating System – The Lumia 525 runs on Microsoft Windows Phone 8.
- Storage – 8GB of internal storage and a microSD card slot for cards up to 64 GB.
- RAM – A decent 1 GB of RAM, which is almost the standard for most smart phones today.
- Hardware – The Nokia Lumia 525 is powered by a 1-GHz Dual-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 CPU supported by Adreno 305 graphics processor. The backbone is the Qualcomm MSM8227 chipset.
- Other Features – The smart phone supports both 2G & 3G; open your MS Office files; Wi-Fi, micro USB v2.0; Weight – 124 gm;
The phone comes installed with all the popular apps including:
- Yahoo! Messenger
A feature-rich phone, Nokia Lumia 525 is a cost-effective smart phone for the young professional.
More by this Author
Copenhagen has hundreds of attractions to visit. Therefore, it would be best to prioritize the places you would visit so that you don’t miss the cream of the lot.
Duties and Responsibilities of an Ultrasound Technician
This legend of a motorbike, Pulsar 220F, continues to enchant youth despite claims of showing signs of aging. So why is the Pulsar 220F still so popular and sells in decent numbers?
No comments yet.