Process Credit Cards With Your Android or Iphone - Free Mobile POS System for Your Small Business
Open the Doors for the Square!
With Android or Iphone running Square, your buddies can pay you back for that beer, and your mom can pay you the money she owes you without a cent of physical cash or one shred of a check.
You can take physical plastic like the big boys for anything big, little, or in between. You can start accepting a mobile payment online anywhere you are.
If you own a small business or have a freelance gig on the side, Square can be your Point of Sale (POS) companion helping you accept a mobile payment online from anyone, anywhere.
It's a simple process:
1. Sign up at Square for a free account (Go HERE! and set one up)
2. Install the free Square app for Android or Iphone from their respective marketplaces.
3. Sit back and wait for your free credit/debit card scanner Square is shipping you in the mail.
4. Receive the scanner dongle in the mail and connect it to your Android or Iphone device.
5. Fire up the app and start taking your friends and relatives credit/debit cards.
Free Card Reader Headed My Way!
Perhaps the best thing about Square compared to its competitors is its pricing structure for processing payments.
As long as you use the free reader device Square gives out when you join their program, Square charges a competitive 2.75% of the total transaction.
If you enter the cards manually without the card reader, then Square still offers a competitive rate at 3.5%+15¢.
Out of all the services out there that allow you to process payments through an Iphone or Android device, Square by far has the simplest pricing structure.
Square truly makes a personal POS system available to the masses through its prices and through its free hardware distribution.
A Few More Details!
With Square, you can:
- accept all US issued cards from Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover (all at the same rates).
- process an unlimited number of transactions.
- customize your receipts with your personal or business address.
- Keep electronic logs of transactions, receipts, and customers.
- Feel secure with "VeriSign Trusted" and "PCI Compliant" certifications.
- Request replacement card reading hardware if the reader malfunctions or breaks.
- Customize your seller profile with your Twitter name, a photo, and phone number.
- Look forward to a mobile payment processing system that will likely grow in features and support over time.
Try Square out, get the free hardware, and open your payment horizons. I am on my way to being a mobile payment online guru. Join me!
What do you think?
Do you think you will try Square?See results without voting
- Square Accept credit card payments with your mobile phone
Accept credit card payments anywhere with your iPhone, iPad or Android phone. Download the free Square app to get started.
- Square - Android Market
Get Android App!
More by this Author
Google Play is not the only Android app store out there! Get in on the fun and freedom of the Amazon Appstore, F-Droid, GetJar, Opera Appstore, Soc.io Mall, 1Mobile Market, and many more. Best Apps!
Magic the Gathering on your Android mobile phone or on your Android tablet. MTG expands in Android Market. Get your Magic the Gathering game on with these apps designed to up your game.
Graphic Designers, Entrepreneurs, and Webmasters will love these limited time only deal websites. Stock images, vectors, premium subscriptions, Photoshop elements, and other Adobe software resources. Do not get left out!
No comments yet.