Protection From Your Cell Phone - Use Aulterra
Why Do I Need Protection?
Do you really need protection from your cell phone?
When driving I know I need to be much more cautious of drivers using their cell phones because of the distraction factor, but what about Brain Disruption?
What are the long term effects and is your cell phone a catalyst for brain damage? Lets look at a few studies.
The latest studies confirm what the cellular phone manufacturers do not want you to know:
- Casual use of a cell phone can damage the DNA in sensitive areas of your brain.
- Levels at which damage occurs can be as low as .024-.0024 W/kg-much lower than any cell phone!
- Using an ear-piece will not keep you safe from electromagnetic frequency field (EMF) exposure. Ear pieces act as "conduits" to funnel as much as three times the harmful radiation to your brain.
- DNA damage from EMF exposure is cumulative, increasing your risk each time you use your phone.
- A landmark study by Dr. Henry Lai of the University of Washington showed that even at low levels, exposure to electromagnetic frequency fields and radio frequencies (EMF/RF) caused DNA damage to brain cells of rats, resulting in loss of short and long-term memory and slower learning.
- A study at Penn State University concluded that EMF exposure produced no effect for the "first few minutes ... then a cascade of microbial destruction occurs."
What do you think? You can judge for yourself!
Now, I'm sure the cell phone companies have an army of studies ready to counter any independent studies that would hurt their product.
What matters is your health, do you think that cell phones are a danger in regards to your health?
What Is Aulterra?
The product "Aulterra" has an organic compound derived from a rare crystalline rock found in only two known sites in the world.
Tests conducted on the rock powder in 1995 concluded that this unique substance reacted with the earth's magnetic fields and neutralized radiation. It balances the magnetic fields of the body which improves the body's metabolism of food and other dietary products. Research also shows Aulterra's ability to optimize DNA function.
In a June 2006 study by Dr. Rein, a noted DNA researcher with Quantum Biological Lab, cell phone radiation was measured without the Aulterra Neutralizer and with the Neutralizer. The main peak in radiation was reduced by half with the use of the Neutralizer, while smaller peaks caused by transmission over the open line were eliminated.
It's only fair I mention the sources from which this information was obtained, I have no affiliation with them except for the information presented here. Harmonic Innerprizes is one, and Nutralizer is the other.
More states are imposing laws requiring the use of headsets while driving. These laws were in-acted to reduce traffic accidents but coincidentally these new laws can also reduce the effects of radiation caused by cell phones.
This doesn't detract from the fact that millions of cell phone users still like to talk on the phone the traditional way which is holding it to your ear.
Go back an review the studies and see if there is any validity to this "cell phone, radiation thing" and consider the possibilities. It there's a chance that cell phones could cause brain tumors or inner ear damage, is it worth the risk?
Amazon offers quite a few headsets and products you can buy that keep your cell phone at bay while you talk. There's also the benefit of talking hands free, so take a look and see if there is a headset that fits your needs.
If you still have an appetite for more cell phone information go to cell phone pros and cons, there is always two sides to the story.
More by this Author
Cell phones are great inventions, but with all inventions comes some negatives. If you thought depression was only linked to emotional issues, then you will discover the link to cell phone too.
Cell phones - pros and cons. The good and bad side of cell phones. A look at how we benefit from cell phones and how we misuse this technology.
Autoblogging is a popular method of gathering information from outside sources and mashing it into an article for your blog. There are various methods to do this, we cover a few of them.