RoboForm Toolbar Makes Saving Passwords Easy & Secure
RoboForm is a toolbar that works on Internet Explorer, AOL/MSN, Firefox, etc... It gives you the ability to quickly access all of your secure sites and fill in personal information on those long forms. RoboForm also has a password generator so that all of your login passwords can be different and unique. The only thing you need to remember is the master password that will hinder anyone from accessing you online information with your computer.
RoboForm also has the ability of functioning from a USB key. That way you can keep all of your passwords with you wherever you go and access your online accounts from any computer. If someone where to get ahold of your USB key, no worries, that information will be password protected as well.
- Memorizes your passwords and Logs You In automatically.
- Fills long registration and checkout forms with one click.
- Encrypts your passwords to achieve complete security.
- Generates random passwords that hackers cannot guess.
- Fights Phishing by filling passwords only on matching web sites.
- Defeats Keyloggers by not using keyboard to type passwords.
- Backs up your passwords, Copies them between computers.
- Synchronizes passwords between computers using GoodSync.
- Searches for keywords in your passwords, notes and Internet.
- Portable: RoboForm2Go runs from USB key, no install needed.
- PDA-friendly: sync your passwords to Pocket PC and Palm.
- Neutral: works with Internet Explorer, AOL/MSN, Firefox.IE 7 and Vista are now supported.
- Safenotes lets you record information you kept private.
I love RoboForm! My only complaint is that sometimes it enters my personal information incorectlly, so I have to watch and correct some of the details. This can get annoying if you have to fill-in forms often. Other than that it's a breeze to use and very convenient.
The free version only lets you use ten saved logins before it begins prompting you to buy the full version, which will cost you around .
More by this Author
Canada is a great, here is what I believe are the top-ten best places to visit.
Near the country town of Brive-la-Gaillarde in southern France, is the Cave of Lascaux. The cave is world famous because it contains prehistoric paintings on the walls that date back 15,000 to 13,000 B.C.
Perhaps one of the most overlooked places to visit in Canada is Alberta. While most international travelers come to enjoy the night life of Toronto and Montreal or the beaches of B.C.'s West coast, Alberta has remained...