How To Download Torrents
STEP BY STEP GUIDE TO DOWNLOAD TORRENTS
If you are wondering how to download torrents, then you have stumbled onto the right page. Here i will show you easily how to download torrents from start to finish.
- First thing you need to do is to download and install a BITTORRENT CLIENT. There are lots out there but I use BitComet and I have done for many years and I have never had any problems.
- Now that you have downloaded your BitTorrent client you are ready to download torrents. Go to your favourite torrent site, I use mininova.org and demonoid.com. Choose what you want to download, for example if you want to download an music album just type in the name of the artist in the search bar and a list of all the albums by that artist will appear.
- Pick the item you want to download, just to note that you will have a faster download depending on the amount of seeders that the torrent you have chosen has. Most torrent sites have an indicator next to the torrent, for example if the indicator is green this means the torrent has a lot of seeders if it is red it means there are little or no seeders and these torrents should be avoided.
- Click on the torrent and a window will pop up asking if you want to save the torrent or open it. click on the open option and then another window will open asking where you would like to save the torrent, choose you location for example your D/ drive and click download now.
- Now the BitComet will open and will display the torrent you have chosen to download. It is now downloading, it will also tell you roughly how long it will take to download and also how fast it is downloading.
- Once the torrent has reached 100% it is finished.... enjoy!
PLEASE SEE THE BELOW SCREEN SHOTS
More by this Author
As you get older you’ll notice that you start to get hairs in places you never thought you would. One of the prime locations for unwanted hair as you age in the nose. At first it can be annoying and rather itchy, but...
Kitchen knives are often a thing you receive for a wedding or perhaps housewarming present then simply put aside until finally they begin to get dull or perhaps break.
UFOs are not a new phenomenon as many may believe, there have been sightings for hundreds if not thousands of years. We know this because they have been documented throughout the ages in art, below I have searched...