Save and Manage the Bookmarks in an Opera Mini Web Browser
Opera Mini is the number one web browser in the world. On a small screen of mobile phone, we can browse the websites made for computer with the help of Opera Mini mobile web browser. This is the magic of Opera Mini web browser, that we can surf entire web with ease of use on the small screen of our mobile phone. Today, we are going to learn about saving and managing the bookmarks in an Opera Mini mobile web browser.
Logo of Opera Mini Mobile Web Browser
How to save and manage the bookmarks in an Opera Mini web browser?
I will explain this step by step with an example.
- Open Opera Mini web browser in your mobile phone.
- Type any web address in the address bar of an Opera Mini web browser that you want to save as a bookmark. Example, http://google.com
- Now, the desired website is in front of you.
- Press left soft key of your mobile phone, you will see the "Menu options" of an Opera Mini mobile web browser.
- Select "Bookmarks" from these options.
- The alternate shortcut to this is available. Press #5 on your mobile and you will get the access to the bookmarks of your Opera Mini web browser.
- In the first row of "Bookmarks" section, you will see + sign in a green circle. The option in front of this sign is "Add (The address of a site that you have opened at the moment)". Press the centre key of your mobile phone to add the site as a bookmark.
- Next, the bookmark options for the specific bookmarks will come in front of you. These bookmark options are Title, Address and Folder.
- You can give a specific title to your bookmark. You can even change the site you are bookmarking at the moment, by changing its address. To categories your bookmarks, move to the respective folder.
- Finally, Press the left soft key of your mobile phone and add bookmark of a website in your Opera Mini mobile web browser.
This is the simple procedure of adding a bookmark in your Opera Mini mobile web browser. I hope you found this article helpful. Please share it with your friends by using sharing options given at the end of this hub.
You may also like
- Firefox Free Mobile Web Browser
Last year so many peoples enjoyed free firefox mobile web browser. Because at that time peoples are surfing the entire web without paying any bills, using free firefox mobile web browser. This trick became...
Hubs Related with Mobile
- Basic Videocon Dual SIM Mobile Phone
I am using basic Videocon mobile phone from last 3 months. I have actually never thought about buying Videocon mobile. One day, while taking a walk with my friend, during our conversion my friend and I decided...
- How to Create Themes For Mobile Phones?
There are two good online theme creators. So many good themes are available but what to do if we want to create our own theme? With our personal touch! So just pick up two good photographs and now we are ready...
- Live Mobile
If you are curious to know who called you, what's the name of caller, location and general information, this is possible. The website phone-tracking.com is providing you the facility of live mobile tracking.
- How To Send Free Mobile SMS In India?
There are so many ways to send free sms in India. Different services provide the different facilities. Some of them make this service available with advertisings. But many of them provide free sms service...
- Earn Money by Reading sms On Your Mobile
So today I am going to tell you about earning money by reading sms on your mobile phone. I am also going to register with you one mobile number in my house for that purpose. With that I can specify you...
More by this Author
You have saved a bookmark in UC web browser. Now, so may saved a number of bookmarks in this way. If anytime you need to manage these bookmarks, do the simple steps given below.
No comments yet.